13

Beomgyu had accepted the tickets from the blonde guy but he really didn't know what to do with them.

He disliked clubs so much. Although he had never visited one before, he already hated it from what he had heard about it from people. Packed with drunk, sweaty and horny people dancing. Eww.

Should he give these to Arin? Maybe she would like it? She really goes to clubs a lot though.

___

"You got what?" Arin shrieked as soon as she saw the tickets in Beomgyu's hand.

"Some club's VIP tickets, I forgot the name.. " Beomgyu gave it to her.

"Whom did you get this from?" Arin literally had stars in her eyes.

"My coworker." Him and Hueningkai weren't yet on friendly terms, right?

"The opening single's party of the club?! I am going to this AND you are coming with me." Arin already opened her cupboard and started looking for clothes in it.

"I- No I don't want to please." Beomgyu pleaded with his eyes. "I will just go to the studio and sit there." He added.

"Shut up. I've already found a nice fit for you. Let's go dance to some real music instead of the one you listen to on repeat every other day at that studio." Arin shoved him with some clothes Beomgyu didn't even have time looking at, then she left and locked the door from outside.

"A crop top?!" Beomgyu shouted right after he slipped on the piece of clothing Arin chose for him. When he looked at the mirror in front of him, his protest kind of dimmed down.

The fit wasn't too bad - a pink crop top, light blue jeans and cream white sneakers that perfectly complimented each other.

(Ik this is Yeonjun but IMAGINE)

"You look marvelous! Oh my god, my boy is totally ready to turn heads." Arin gasped when she abruptly entered the room and looked at the mannequin-like boy in front of him.

"You look beautiful, as always." Beomgyu complimented as Arin grinned ear to ear. Her dress was plain black, yet elegant in its own way. With one off shoulder and one full sleeve, the cojoined choker, the way her skirt waved down and ended in a feather, Beomgyu had to agree it did great justice to Arin's natural beauty.

 With one off shoulder and one full sleeve, the cojoined choker, the way her skirt waved down and ended in a feather, Beomgyu had to agree it did great justice to Arin's natural beauty