Introduction

Credit to Encantadiafan12 for the amazing cover of this book!

*This is a Christmas special of The Keeper of the Diamond series. You can still read and understand the story without having read the series, book 1 and 2 are however the most important ones*

It's the Christmas season in the Wizarding World as well as in the three girls' dimension. Y/N, Laura and Vera will prepare as they buy presents, bake Christmas cookies and even make DIY decorations for the Harry Potter characters.

They, as well as a certain Potions Master and a Pureblood wizard with a cane, will be invited to celebrate Christmas with the Weasleys and the Trio.

However, an evil person in Azkaban will escape and try to ruin Christmas. Will they succeed? Or will the three girls with the help of the Harry Potter characters stop them in time?

*This story will contain 24 short chapters (between 300 and 1k words). There will be one chapter every day in December from the 1st to the 24th. On December 25th, there will be published a Christmas one shot in the TKOTD one shot book*

*All Harry Potter characters belong to J. K. Rowling. I only own Y/N, Laura, Vera, Lopsy the House Elf, Cindy the peacock and the mysterious guy. The three girls are 19 years old. Enjoy the story!*

Started: 12/1/2021
Ended: 12/24/2021

The story is also posted on Tumblr (yan-senna) and AO3 (Yan_Senna).

I hope you enjoy the story!

PS: Happy Christmas season🎅🏻🎄