Dec 23 - Torture and Loss of Powers

Word count: 1k

TW: Blood, knife and torture

"You aren't going anywhere" Bellatrix says, smirking.

Y/N gulps. Oh, no. Bellatrix! And she's blocking the exit, they literally can't leave!

The woman then steps closer, making Y/N step back until she hits the wall.

The baby peacock jumps down from the girl's shoulder, standing in front of Y/N as if protecting her from the former Death Eater. Bellatrix laughs at that.

"Ha, it actually thinks it can protect you! Isn't that just cute? What entertainment, I guess it was good I didn't kill it off" she says, taking a quick step forward to scare the animal. It immediately retreats to Y/N, hiding behind her. The woman laughs, mocking it.

"Why did you kidnap the baby peacock anyway? What benefit did it give you?" Y/N questions, not seeing what good it would do her.

Bellatrix smirks. "There is one very good reason for that - to hurt Lucius. I despise that man, I can't believe my sister said yes to marry him. Not that they really had a choice, it was an arranged marriage after all, but still. They could easily have divorced after they had Draco" she says, shrugging.

Y/N crosses her arms. "What exactly do you have against Lucius?" she asks, glaring at her.

"Are you kidding me? He's a pathetic, stuck-up little prince who won't lift a finger. And when he actually does, he can't succeed in anything. Just look at the missions that the Dark Lord gave him - he failed every single one of them" Bellatrix states, mocking Lucius.

Y/N sighs. Well, she can't exactly argue with the failed missions...

While Y/N is deep in thought, she doesn't notice Bellatrix using the Ring of Darkness. When she finally does notice, she widens her eyes.

However, nothing seems to happen. She doesn't turn into stone.

"Weird, nothing happened?" Y/N questions, looking puzzled.

"Are you sure about that?" Bellatrix asks, smirking.

Confused, Y/N decides to use the powers of the diamonds to push Bellatrix to the ground. Nothing happens.

She then tries to use the Ring of Light on Laura - nothing happens.

"What's happening? What did you do?" she asks, looking shocked.

Bellatrix gives a mocking laugh. "Aww, can't the Keeper of the Diamond use her powers anymore?" she mocks.

Y/N looks absolutely confused. Bellatrix laughs at that.

"Let me explain then, stupid little girl - the Ring of Darkness has more than one ability. It can take away someone's powers. You can't use the Ring of Light anymore as it requires that the user can do magic" she explains, smirking.

Y/N gulps. This is bad. This is really bad.

"Not only can't you pay enough attention to notice me taking away your powers, you are also careless with your items. You should keep a better eye on your belongings, especially on such a precious present from Snape" Bellatrix taunts, showing the enchanted notebook.

Y/N widens her eyes. So she's the one who took it! Y/N however can't help but look down on the ground, ashamed. She's still really sad that she managed to lose the notebook.

Bellatrix then levitates the Ring of Light out of the girl's hand. "Now I'm unstoppable!" Bellatrix exclaims, giving a psychopathic laugh.

Just then, clapping can be heard.

"Very good, Bellatrix. Now we have more powers to take over the world" a male voice states.

Y/N shivers from fear. That voice creeps her out. It's so cold, yet so calm.

The man then steps into the light - he must be the mysterious guy. He has long, dark brown hair. His eyes are a light grey colour - they look colder than ice. He's extremely tall, wearing dark red robes.

He then slowly steps towards the scared girl. "Finally - the Keeper of the Diamond. How long I have waited to meet you" he says, staring at her with his cold eyes. Y/N instantly looks away from him.

He grabs her chin to make her look at him, his hand ice cold. "Tsk, tsk, didn't your mother teach you to look at people when they speak to you?" he asks mockingly, smirking.

Bellatrix clears her throat, looking impatient. "Didn't you promise something?" she demands.

The man chuckles. "Ah, of course, how rude of me. However, you promised something as well" he says, looking like he's waiting.

Bellatrix is deep in thought - should she do it?

As she decides so, she concentrates. Just then, a pink and orange light hits the man. He gives an evil laugh.

"Finally! The Keeper of the Diamond's powers... are mine!" he exclaims, smirking evilly.

"No!" Y/N yells, not believing her own eyes and ears. He took her powers.

The man then levitates the two diamonds into his hand. "Thank you" he says, still smirking.

He then turns to Bellatrix. "As promised, she's all yours. Remember, don't kill her. Bring her to me once you are done" he states, leaving the room.

Once he has left, Bellatrix turns to Y/N, smirking at her. "Finally, I have waited so long to do this" she states.

She uses her magic to tie Y/N to the wall. The girl is looking absolutely scared - will the others be able to find her?

Bellatrix then approaches, a knife in her hand. "I think you need a few more to the collection" she says as she drags the knife to her right, scarred cheek. Y/N closes her eyes.

"But first," Bellatrix suddenly says.

Y/N is holding her breath - what is she going to do?

"Crucio!" the woman exclaims as the spell hits Y/N.

The girl screams in pain, wishing for the torture to stop.

After a whole minute, Bellatrix finally stops. She gives an evil laugh.

"That was fun, but so is this," she says as she drags the knife towards the girl's collarbone.

As the tip of the knife is right under, Bellatrix presses it a bit. Y/N once again screams in pain as blood drips out of the fresh wound.

Smirking, Bellatrix then drags the bloodied knife towards the girl's left arm as she cuts it.

Y/N then passes out as everything turns black.