A-list actor: Johnny Cage

(Imma just skip to the Tournament because why not)

(Raiden has visions when suddenly he snaps out of it.)

Liu Kang: Lord Raiden! What is wrong?
Raiden: Strange Visions.....

(Suddenly Raiden's Amulet cracks)

Liu Kang: Your Amulet!
Raiden: It is nothing, Liu Kang. The Tournament begins.

(Shaolin monks start sitting as Shang Tsung, Kitana, Jade, Amora, Ace, and Baraka walk with Shang Tsung to his seat.)

Shang Tsung: Kombatants. I am Shang Tsung! In the coming days, each of you will fight. Some are here of their own volition. Others were brought here by chance.

(While Shang Tsung is talking, Johnny Cage looks at Sonya.)

Johnny: Hey, beautiful. Johnny Cage.
Sonya: Good for you.
Johnny: What, "Massive strike"? "Citizen Cage"? "Ninja Mime?" None of those ring a bell?"
Sonya: Kano...
Johnny: "Kano"? Wasn't in that one....
Shang Tsung: You participate in the most important Mortal Kombat in history! This Tournament, the tenth after nine outworld victories, will determine Earthrealm's fate. If you defeat all opponents, you will face one final challenge... me.
Johnny: Huh! That old geezer's the final challenge? They might as well give me the belt right now. They do have belts, right?
Shang Tsung: Hmph
Johnny: What? How did you—
Shang Tsung: Appearances can be deceiving. Our first Kombatant will be Mr. Cage!
Johnny: That's right! That's right! Who's it gonna be?
Amora: What Moran.

(She says to herself)

Shang Tsung: Reptile!

(Suddenly appears and jumps down to Johnny)

Johnny: Nice stunt! Who's your agent?
Shang Tsung: Begin!
Johnny: Alright!!! It's show time!
Reptile: (Reptile noise)

(Fights Reptile and wins by nut punching him.)

Johnny: He got Caged! That's it! Ha haa! Oh yeah! I'm so pretty! And I'm takin you down, I'm taken you down, I'm taken you down, I'm taken you down, and I'm taken you out... for dinner.
Sonya: Ugh!
Shang Tsung: Now for your second challenge, Mr. Cage. Baraka!

(Baraka growls or some shit but anyway jumps towards the arena with his blades sticking out.)

Johnny: Mmm, ok... Nice makeup, but is it reeeallly Necessary? Nice Blades btw.
Baraka: They will taste your flesh.

(Johnny and Baraka and Johnny wins kicking Baraka.)

Johnny: Man love those Blades! My producer has got to meet you! We're doing "Tommy scissorfists," and—
Shang Tsung: Congratulations Mr. Cage. Now. Finish him!
Johnny: Finish him? Yeah, right!
Shang Tsung: Kill him!

(Johnny looks at the fighters then back to Baraka)

Johnny: Whoa. Whoa, whoa, wait a sec! I'm not going to kill anyone!
Shang Tsung: Very well. The Tournament will begin at dawn!

(Shang Tsung walks away with the four Edenian's walking close behind as everyone starts to get up and leave.)

Johnny: What, that's it? Really? Now we're that hottie go.
Raiden: You fought well.
Johnny: Thanks. Nice hat.
Liu Kang: You should be more respectful of Lord Raiden. He is the protector of Earthrealm, God of Thunder, the—
Johnny: Look, I don't know what kind of role-playing you guys are into, but count me out.
Liu Kang: This tournament is more than a chance for personal glory. We are fighting for the very survival of Earthrealm.
Johnny: What are you talking about?
Raiden: Your last opponent was Tarkatan. He was born with those blades.