chapter 30

Taehyung awoke the next morning, his ass screaming at the way it was abused last night

nevertheless the male smiled, looking over at Jungkook who was still asleep, his hair being all tossed.

Jungkook stirred in his sleep, bringing his hand up to shield his eyes against the sharp rays of the sun, a throaty groan escaping his lips.

He let out a hum, a grin on his face as he remembered the events of last night.

"seems like someone enjoyed themselves" Taehyung spoke up , throat still feeling sore from the very dirty activities of last night.

Jungkook looked down at the male that was ontop of him. Both of them were still but naked, basking in the comfort that was each other.

" i sure did" Jungkook's lips turned upwards, a cocky smile plastered over his tired features.

Taehyung hummed, rolling his eyes at the younger. He slightly lifted his body upwards but gasped as soon as he did, looking over at Jungkook.

Jungkook had his bottom lip inbetween his teeth, hands making their way down to Taehyung's ass.

"i, i can feel you inside me" Taehyung mumbled, lowering himself back down on Jungkook.

"that's cause my dick is still inside you"

"because you slipped it in"

" because you wanted it inside"

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, lightly smaking Jungkook's chest, the younger letting out a breathy chuckle.

Taehyung let his head rest on Jungkook's chest, letting out a sigh of content. Jungkook's index finger trailed up and down his spine, goosebumps forming at the contact.

"this feels nice" Jungkook mumbled, looking down at Taehyung.

The olders hair was all to one side, showing the hickeys and bite marks that adorned the olders smooth skin.

Taehyung was watching over the city, the blinds being pulled open

think we forgot to close that

Taehyung hummed in agreement, making no effort to get out of bed. He enjoyed the feeling of being in the younger's arms, and even if it wasn't totally love

yet

they were getting there, and after last night's intimacy, he hoped that they were a tad bit closer.

"how am i going to get out of bed?" Taehyung mumbled to himself.

" we can sleep in" Jungkook proposed, not wanting to get up either. He figured his bodyguards won't disturb him, and if something happen they would tell Jimin instead, plus, they probaly heard Taehyung's screams last night.

The mere thought made Jungkook smirk, and he tried his hardest to hide it from the older.

" i have a shoot later today" Taehyung mumbled, turning his head a little to look at Jungkook.

" and you're gonna go in like that?" Jungkook asked with a taunting grin, his eyes filled with nothing but fondness.

"like what?" Taehyung asked, eyebrows furrowed.

Jungkook reached for his phone, quickly going into the camera app.

Taehyung was laying on his stomach on top of Jungkook, his arms crossed over each other with his head on them, hair slightly falling onto his face.

Jungkook snapped a quick photo, and was surprised by how good it look. The white covers that covered Taehyung's ass only added to the aesthetic.

damn I'm one good photographer

Jungkook turned his phone, showing Taehyung the photo.

At first the older was confused, he looked normal, just a tad bit more tired.

"omg Jungkook!" Taehyung gasped, his hand feeling over the place were Jungkook's teeth marks now were.

Jungkook snickered, his head lolling backwards as he let out a loud genuine laugh. Tears were brimming his eyes at the shocked face the older was giving him.

" how - how am i going to cover this, Jungkook!" Taehyung scolded, a pout on his face.

Jungkook had finally come down from his laughing fit and it was quickly replaced by gasp leaving his lips.

"ack - mgghn Taehyung"

"suck on that" Taehyung huffed, wiping away some of the drool that escaped his mouth.

Jungkook looked down with big eyes, trying to see the very big ass bite mark Taehyung had just left on him.

Taehyung grabbed the youngers phone, only now realizing how he had the latest iPhone.

Jungkook leaned his head against the headframe of the bed, hair falling into his face and covering most of his eyes .

His tattoos were on fully glory, along with his abs and Taehyung snapped a quick photo.

now he was the real photographer

"doesn't it look pretty" Taehyung smiled, zooming in on the bite mark that adorned Jungkook's left shoulder.

Jungkook was genuinely surprised by how big it was.

" I'm so gonna kill you" Jungkook threatened but Taehyung just laughed.

Jungkook had never had someone mark him before, and even if it would be hidden underneath his dress shirt, he was still going to find some way to show it off

what?  he has a husband now

"gimme a kiss you pouty man" Taehyung smiled, giving Jungkook a small peck on the lips.

"this would make a great wallpaper" Taehyung mumbled to himself, grabbing his phone of the nightstand as he airdropped the picture.

Taehyung set at his wallpaper and showed it to Jungkook, a small smile on his face.

Jungkook took his phone and set the picture he had taken earlier as his wallpaper, showing Taehyung it aswell.

"you can  see the curve of my ass"

" and? I'm the only one how can touch" Jungkook sternly declared, giving Taehyung's ass a quick hard slap, making the older let out a whine from still being sore.

"it's not like you can't see my vline on yours" Jungkook pointed out.

" shut up"

"make me"

"ass"

___