Chapter 1 - Please Don't Kill Me!

Alison's POV

"Alison, we're going to be late!! You know how important this is to me!" Maddy yelled from downstairs. She always made a big deal about getting to school on time on the first day. But of course, the little things mattered to the Queen Bee of Eastlake High. I on the other hand, couldn't be fucked. I stayed in my covers, dreaming about Shawn Mendes when-

"Come on you little bitch! Get up or I'll leave without you!" the faint sound of Maddy's footsteps were slowly getting lowder.

By now, I knew not to mess with her. The last time I made her late she came barging into my room chewing gum.

"You wouldn't!" I gasped.

"Oh baby sister, you under estimate me." She grinned, took the gum out of her mouth and shoved it in my hair. Trust me when I say gum is a bitch to get out of hair.

I took off into the bathroom and locked the door before she could get to me. There was no time to take a shower, so I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face, put my hair in a side braid and applied very light eyeliner and mascara. I opened the bathroom door to a very angry looking gremlin. Oh wait, it was Maddy.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" I pleaded with mercy, covering my face.

"Oh don't be so dramtic! Get your ass downstairs in 3 minutes or I'm leaving."

We lived with our mum, me and Maddy. But she was hardly around. I didn't know much about my dad, because my mum didn't like talking about it. All I knew was that he's dead. I liked to think he was fighting for our country when he died. Most of the time my mum was busy flying around the world, making money. As much as I loved her, I wish she would spend more time with us.

"Yes your majesty!" I laughed as I walked past her and slammed my door closed. Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be an only child... No one wants to know what it's like having a sister that every boy wants, and every girl wants to be.  I wasn't popular like Maddy, but I wasn't a complete loser. I had two friends, Claire and Cameron. All we had was each other, and that was it. But I didn't mind. I was happy, and so were they which was all that mattered. As Maddy likes the attention, I don't. That's what made us complete opposites. But just because I didn't like attention didn't mean I wanted to go to school looking like the old Mona Vanderwaal threw up on me.

I paired my favourite black crop top with white high waisted shorts and a flannel to go around my waist. To me, shoes are the most important part of an outfit. Out of my many heels, converse and boots, I chose a pair of brown ankle boots with a cute cut out pattern on the sides and a 2 inch heel. I grabbed my school bag and sprinted down the stairs. Maddy was waiting in the car, fixing her make up. I slid in the passenger seat and Maddy started the car, driving without a word.

"So, first day of senior year." I reminded her.

"Yeah, first day of senior year and I'm late. Yay life." Maddy said sarcastically.

"Late my ass! We're still 10 minutes early!"

"I was supposed to get to school 8 minutes ago! Getting to school exactly 18 minutes before the bell gives you the best entrance because-"

"It's 2 minutes before the jocks get there, and you want to have the best view." I cut her off, mocking her.

"That's not true! I could get any guy in the school if I wanted to... And I don't even sound like that!"

"Haha yeah you do, I could get any guy in the scho-

"Oh shut up, we're here!!"

I had to admit, I was really good at pissing Maddy off.

As soon as we pulled up in the student car park, everything went silent and all eyes were on us. Oh, the joy of being Maddy Jackson's twin sister.

 //

Hey, this is my first story, so if you have any tips or feedback you're welcome to comment. Also comment any errors, but note that I am Australian, so some things are spelt differently. The story is set somewhere in America. Sorry this was short, I will try to make future chapters longer.

Vote, comment and share x

Twitter: @promisegrande_