761-780

Chapter 761 Back to the county seat 1

  Now that I have accepted Zhao Xiulan's things, I have to do my best to help Zhao Xiulan.

  Li Shizhu hurried to open a letter of introduction for Bi Xiuying to see a doctor, and gave it to Zhao Xiulan, and then took Zhao Xiulan and Jiang Cheng to find Su Yunhua and his wife.

  Since Zhao Xiulan left last time, Su Yunhua and Bi Xiuying have been thinking about when Zhao Xiulan can come back.

  I was looking forward to it for several days, but I didn't see Zhao Xiulan coming over, so I was a little worried and disappointed.

  Just when Su Yunhua and Bi Xiuying no longer counted on them, they did not expect Li Shizhu to bring Zhao Xiulan and Jiang Cheng over again.

  Bi Xiuying's eyes were not good, it was Zhao Xiulan who Su Yunhua saw first, and excitedly said in Bi Xiuying's ear, "Old lady, look! Xiulan girl is here." When

  Bi Xiuying heard Zhao Xiulan coming, she was immediately excited. Asked, "Old man, you didn't make me happy, did you? Xiulan girl is really here?"

  "Come on, here, really here."

  Su Yunhua said so, both of them ran out and stood at the door. Welcome the arrival of Zhao Xiulan.

  Waiting for Zhao Xiulan to walk in, even though Bi Xiuying could not see clearly, she still vaguely saw Zhao Xiulan, and greeted him excitedly, "Girl Xiulan, are you here? Hurry up, get in the house!" The

  couple had a special composition. Be careful, don't let others see Zhao Xiulan come to look for their old couple, or it may cause trouble.

  Several people from Zhao Xiulan entered the room.

  Zhao Xiulan glanced at Bi Xiuying's state, her complexion was much better than when she saw it last time, and her cough was almost healed, and because she ate a lot better, her complexion became more rosy.

  Su Yunhua was the same, his complexion was a little ruddy, and he looked a lot more energetic.

  Seeing the old couple like this, Zhao Xiulan also let go of her heart.

  "Grandma, how are you? Is your health better recently?" Zhao Xiulan asked with concern, and Bi Xiuying nodded quickly, "It's better, Xiulan girl, thanks to your medicine, grandma's cough is almost healed, now People feel more comfortable."

  Su Yunhua also nodded, "Yes, if it wasn't for Xiulan girl's medicine, where

  would we go for treatment? If you continue to cough, you can't toss you? I don't know how much we will continue to suffer. Sin!

  Thanks to Xiulan girl's western medicine, just take it for a few days."

  "Yes, I coughed so badly before, I thought I won't live for a few days."

  Zhao Xiulan hurriedly said, "Grandma, you can You can't say this, you will live a long time! I didn't have much filial piety to you and grandfather. Both of you must live a long life, so as to give me more chances of filial piety."

  Bi Xiuying wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes. He nodded heavily, "Well, grandma will live a few more years and look at you more.

  Speaking of which, your grandpa and I have been eating and drinking during this period. It should be the best time in the past ten years. Eat fine grains and eat meat, just like dreaming." The

  former Su family had very good conditions. They had eaten and drank all good things, but since the accident, they have never eaten it again. It's better.

  On weekdays, let alone fine grains, they can't even eat whole grains. Often hungry, what they can eat is some wild vegetables and rotten vegetable roots that others don't want.

  So this time, the things Zhao Xiulan sent were indeed the best things they had eaten in the past ten years.

Chapter 762 Back to the county seat 2

  Zhao Xiulan couldn't help but sigh after hearing Su Yunhua and Bi Xiuying's words.

  When they said that, Zhao Xiulan felt that their life was a bit too rough, but they can also think that the composition of the Su family is too problematic, and the old couple is destined to have no good life.

  "Grandpa, grandma, in fact, I'm here this time. I want to take you to live in the county for a period of time. The conditions in the county are good. You follow me. I can take care of you for the time being.

  Also, my grandmother's eyes are not good, I think Take her to the hospital in the city to see if she can be cured." Zhao Xiulan explained what she wanted.

  Su Yunhua and Bi Xiuying are already very happy if Zhao Xiulan can have this heart, but if they follow Zhao Xiulan's arrangement, they are afraid of getting involved and trouble Zhao Xiulan.

  "Girl Xiulan, our composition is special. You can't walk too close to us. It's okay to come here secretly. What if we are taken to the city and someone knows?

  Also, our old couple, go Where do you live in the city? You have to be busy with your own

  affairs . Didn't we go there to cause you trouble?" Su Yunhua said his worries,

  Zhao Xiulan comforted, "Grandpa, these things are you No need to think about it. Since I let you go, all aspects must have been thoughtful. The

  production team has the help of the captain, and he will give us a letter of introduction

  for medical treatment. As for where to live in the county, I work there. I spent some time before I got some money and got a house. Now you will go there and some will live. I usually stay in the county a lot. I just take care of you and it won't be too troublesome."

  Jiang Cheng also hurriedly stood up and rushed to Su Yunhua. Bi Xiuying said, "Grandpa, grandma, if Xiulan goes to work, wouldn't I

  still be there? I can stay here for about half a month, and I can take care of you for a while."

  Su Yunhua and Bi Xiuying thought together. After a while, it seems that he is still hesitating.

  "But Xiulan girl, we..."

  Seeing Su Yunhua thinking about refusing again, Zhao Xiulan said directly, "Grandpa, grandma, anyway, this matter is settled, I will take you Go live in the county seat and help grandma look at her eyes."

  Li Shizhu on the side didn't want to get involved, but when faced with such a situation, he persuaded Su Yunhua and Bi Xiuying, "Since the child is so filial, it's the production team's business. If you have me to support you, nothing big can happen, so you can go to the county town. Once your

  eyes are cured , you can take care of yourself

  later , and you can save Xiulan's girl, isn't it?" Su Yunhua just relaxed, "Hey, then. When we went over, we had to trouble Xiulan girl..."

  Thinking of this, Su Yunhua was happy at the same time and a little uncomfortable at the same time.

  The sons didn't care about them and made a clear line with them. Unexpectedly, the granddaughter was the granddaughter who would take care of their old couple in the end.

  "Grandpa, we are a family, don't need to say these polite words. Let's clean up, I'll take you to the county seat!"

  Su Yunhua and Bi Xiuying are all around, and there is nothing to clean up.

  A person packed up a set of thin and shabby clothes, and followed Zhao Xiulan to the county seat.

  Seeing Su Yunhua and Bi Xiuying eating so badly, even if they wear so badly, Zhao Xiulan's nose is a bit sore.

  Poor eating will affect your health. If your body becomes worse, your resistance will definitely be much lower.

  As a result, I didn't even have to wear clothes, and the clothes were so thin, no wonder Bi Xiuying would cough.