1580-1600

Chapter 1581 Going to a blind date 2

  Grandmother lifted the quilt, Sun Xue was shivering from the cold, and the whole person was sober.

  I wanted to reach out to grab the quilt, but my grandmother wouldn't give her this opportunity.

  The grandmother said with a stern face, "Get up quickly, quickly clean up, and then go to the blind date. Comrade Zhao has already come and waited for you. You still want to stay in bed, and Comrade Zhao has been waiting for a long time. Are you

  embarrassed ?" Sun Xue remembered about Zhao Xiulan.

  So he patted his head, and said weak and weak mother-grandson, "Mom, I know, can't I get up now?

  Hey, it's so cold. It's better to sleep more in this winter. It's really hard to get up. a. "

  Sun mother to see their daughter virtue of this vice, could not help but sigh, shook his head and said," If people know you pair of virtue, then, I guess we can not go back and marry you.

  If this was the If you marry back, you probably can only serve as an ancestor."

  Her own relatives and daughters have a headache looking at them, not to mention other family members , and it is probably even more headache after seeing them.

  Therefore, in the grandmother's opinion, it is good to be able to marry a girl, and you can't fault the man with too many conditions.

  At that time, dowry and other things should also be prepared a bit more!

  Sending such a girl to someone's house is a scourge. Why don't you pay more to make up for others?

  Of course, the grandmother's choice of son-in-law is not without a little principle.

  Others are okay, the most important point is that you can't treat her daughters badly.

  As long as her daughter is not wronged in the future, everything else is easy to say.

  After all, the baby I have spoiled for so many years is still reluctant to give her to others.

  Sun Xue quickly got up from the bed and freshened up.

  Mother Sun chased after him again and exhorted, "You go out for a blind date today. Dress up well, but you have to dress nicely and give people a good impression, don't you know?"

  Sun Xue complained dissatisfied, "Mom, I know, is it your blind date or my blind date? Why are you more concerned than me?"

  Grandmother snorted softly, "I'm just afraid that people will look down on you. If you can't get married later , you must not bother me. For the rest of your life with your dad."

  "Mom, didn't you say that I was your and dad's little quilted jacket before, why do you dislike me now?"

  "It used to be before, now is now. You were a little quilted jacket when you were a kid, and you have grown up. Becoming an old girl is annoying and annoying." Grandmother said very bluntly.

  Sun Xue felt that her heart had been hurt by ten thousand points.

  Hey, let's not talk about marriage, she and her parents can be filial to the father and son. Once they talk about marriage, they immediately hurt each other.

  Sun Xue can see that everything is not as simple as she thought. If this is really very old and still does not get married, staying with her parents, maybe she will get more glaring.

  Forget it, she still try her best to find a good partner to marry, or else she can really be rejected at home!

  Sun Xue chose a cashmere coat with a sweater inside, a black skirt and small black leather shoes underneath, wearing a scarf, wearing warm and looking foreign.

  In fact, Sun Xue looks pretty good, especially after using the skin care products given by Zhao Xiulan, after a period of maintenance, her skin has become more hydrated and fairer, and looks much better than before.

  After combing the hair neatly, the whole person doesn't say how amazing it is, but it also looks beautiful.

Chapter 1582 Going to Blind Date 3

 After Sun Xue got dressed, Zhao Xiulan and her mother asked, "How about it? My dress is okay ?" Zhao Xiulan nodded and praised, "Well, very beautiful!" The grandmother also said. Nodded in satisfaction, "Well, it looks like a human being when you go out on a blind date." When

  Sun Xue heard her mother say that to her, she couldn't help but muttered, "Mom? What do you mean? Do you call me a dog?"

  "Huh, don't you look at your demo, don't you look like a puppy? It's a kind of person now, but you can pay more attention to your blind date today. , Don't use that set of bad habits at home to scare gay men and leave a bad impression on them, you know?" Grandmother warned unreasonably.

  Hey, there is no way, in order for the girl to be able to marry on a blind date, don't drag her age, she is a mother who is heartbroken.

  "Mom, don't worry, I'm so good, only I look down on others, how can anyone look down on me?" Sun Xueman said confidently.

  Speaking of it, Sun Xue's conditions are indeed not bad.

  It's pretty pretty if I dress myself up, I'm a college student, I'm working in a company, my parents are dual employees, and I'm in the 21st century.

  The grandmother gave a white glance at her grandmother, "There are still people around. You are not ashamed to say that? Anyway, I'm grateful if someone can see you!"

  Sun Xue was a little injured, "Mom, so I just look at you. It's so bad?"

  "It's not bad, but I know you too well!

  Hey, come over for dinner, hurry up when you're done , it's almost time to come." The grandmother hurriedly urged.

  Sun Xue did not rush to sit at the table and prepare to have some breakfast. Breakfast was relatively simple. Grandmother cooked some porridge, then fried a dish of pickles, a dish of shredded potatoes, and steamed a few steamed buns.

  "Comrade Zhao, have you eaten breakfast? If you didn't have breakfast, just sit down and eat some! There is nothing good at home, so you can deal with a meal and cushion your stomach!" Grandmother said to Zhao Xiulan.

  Zhao Xiulan hurriedly replied, "Auntie, I came here after having breakfast! Now I have a full stomach and can't eat anymore!"

  Her grandmother nodded when she heard Zhao Xiulan say this, "That's good, just eat it. ! "

  Then with Zhao Xiulan, see Disagreement eat slow, Sun mother rushed to the side urged the sentence," you'd eat it quickly, do not grinding mill Haw! in case of late how to do? " "

  mom, this The porridge is hot, don't rush me, what if I'm hot?"

  "Or don't drink the porridge and just eat two steamed buns to cushion your stomach. This is not noon and you have to go to the state-owned enterprise with someone else." Do you want to eat in the restaurant? Eat more at that time!"

  Grandmother said, took Sun Xue a hand, stuffed Sun Xue two steamed buns, and then urged Sun Xue to go out quickly.

  Sun Xue looked at the two steamed buns in her hand with some injuries, feeling that her mother took this blind date too seriously.

  But Sun Xue didn't know anything, so she had to take two steamed buns and went out.

  Zhao Xiulan looked at her and thought Sun Xue's mother and daughter were kind of funny.

  "Comrade Zhao, look at my mother! Hey, I'm so pitiful. I knew I shouldn't have agreed to this blind date!" Sun Xue cheated on the bun and spit out.

  "Don't say so much, let's go over and see, maybe they are very good gay men? You said so?"