1341-1360

Chapter 1341 Going to Lu City Together 1

  Looking for someone to ask for a wedding candy, then you have to have a begging attitude, right?

  Although Che Meng is usually a little weird, at least he talked to her nicely and exclaimed joy.

  But what about Ma Guifen?

  Saying these things as they should, as if they were owed to her.

  Now it is even more compared with Cha Meng, who stipulated that she had to make up for Ma Guifen if she gave Cha Meng things?

  "Comrade Ma Guifen, let's not say that the candy is mine. You can't control who I want to give it to whom.

  Just talk about it. People's car was pleased with me at any rate, and he was very kind to talk

  about it . But you?

  You ? What did you say?

  Don't take everything for granted, as if others owe you. I just don't want to give you candy, how can you drop it?"

  Zhou Meiling was also very speechless and said to Ma Guifen, "Haha , That is, some people are shameless and shameless, thinking that other people give you everything you deserve. Why don't you go out to grab something with such a great ability? It is estimated that they will have a good life long ago!"

  Ma Guifen was stunned and angry. I can't think of a rebuttal, "It's so stingy, I can't bear to give a little candy to my neighbors after getting married. It's the first time I saw you such a stingy person!"

  Zhao Xiulan was amused by Ma Guifen, "How can you be so generous with me? I care about people? I don't usually see you give some benefits to others!"

  "If you don't give it, don't give it. What do you do with so much nonsense! Your man doesn't know if he is blind to marry a woman like you."

  Ma Guifen said After that, he turned around angrily and went back to his room.

  Zhou Meiling said with relief, "Sister Xiulan, don't pay attention to this kind of people, because they have abnormal brains. It's boring to care about this kind of people."

  "Sister-in-law, I know, it's boring to care about this kind of people."

  Zhao Xiulan didn't pay attention to Ma Guifen's wonderful work, turned her head to Song Caixia's place, asked about the situation, and explained her grandfather and grandmother's affairs.

  Lu Qingguo couldn't take a vacation for a while, but Song Caixia told Zhao Xiulan not to worry, and she would definitely be able to settle the matter of the Su family and the old couple.

  When it was time for lunch, Zhao Xiulan hurried back to Zhang Luo for lunch.

  This is the last day of three days after Zhao Xiulan's wedding, so the old couple of Su family also stopped her from doing work. Bi Xiufang was busy with this meal.

  Bi Xiufang's cooking skills are not bad, not as good as Zhao Xiulan, but much better than Ma Yumei's skills.

  Knowing that Zhao Xiulan was leaving soon, Su Yunhua's old couple felt very sad, so this meal also made Zhao Xiulan a lot of delicious food.

  In the afternoon, Zhao Xiulan went to the post office and sent some sweets to several people in the dormitory and Wang Xuemei and Qiao Hui. At the same time, she also sent some small gifts, such as hairpin brooch skin care cream, etc., which was her thanks.

  After staying in the county town for another two or three days, Zhao Xiulan and Jiangcheng set off together, preparing to return to Lu City.

  Before leaving, Zhao Xiulan also deliberately prepared delicious foods to take on the road.

  What kind of lemon chicken feet, small crispy pork, fried small yellow croaker, marinated pork and eggs, etc., you don't need to prepare.

  There are a lot of big and small bags, but even if there are so many delicious foods on the road, it is estimated that they can be eaten quickly.

  With Jiang Ping's snacks, I'm not afraid to prepare too many things.

  Anyway, Jiang Ping likes to eat, and Zhao Xiulan doesn't find it bothersome, so she tries to prepare as much as possible.

  On the day before leaving, a few people got up early, carrying large and small bags and preparing to set off.

Chapter 1342 Going to Lu City Together 2

  Liu Lanlan specifically asked for leave and sent them to the city.

  Wake up early in the morning and go early, and it will not be too late to get to the city, so Liu Lanlan only needs to take half a day off.

  Unexpectedly, when they got up early in the morning, the Zhao family also followed up, preparing to send them off.

  "Dad, Aunt Mei, Xiuzhu, what are you doing when you get up? You don't need to give it away, so let's go to bed for a while, it's still early!" Zhao Xiulan hurriedly said when the Zhao family got up.

  Jiang Cheng also replied, "Yes, Dad, you don't need to send it, it's too much trouble, let's go back to sleep, we can get in the car when we go to the captain's house, don't bother you to send it!"

  Zhao Weiguo said He waved his hand, "It's okay, I just want to send you off!"

  Not to mention the reluctant girl, how can they not send this off if the guest is leaving? This would be too rude.

  Ma Yumei said, "Xiulan, don't you know that you are going to Lu City, this time you may not be able to go home after leaving this time. I can't see you for a long time. Your dad didn't sleep last night. Get up and prepare to see you off." After

  Ma Yumei finished speaking, Zhao Weiguo glared at Ma Yuemei and said, "What do you and Xiulan say about this?"

  "Weiguo, what is embarrassing in front of your girl? Don't you just hate her? What is there to hide?" Ma Yumei said in a joking tone.

  Zhao Weiguo wondered what Ma Yumei knew?

  She said this to Zhao Xiulan. Wouldn't the girl go to Lu City even more worried about her home?

  Zhao Xiulan glanced at Zhao Weiguo and couldn't help sobbing, and said, "Dad, I will definitely come back to see you if I have a chance!"

  Zhao Weiguo deliberately said with a straight face, "I usually have the opportunity to send some photos back, Lu Shi There is no need to toss back and forth so far from our An County!"

  "Well, Dad, I know!"

  "Sister, I can't bear you!" Zhao Xiuzhu plunged into Zhao Xiulan's arms and burst into tears.

  Zhao Xiulan rubbed Zhao Xiuzhu's head and said, "Sister can't bear you either! You have to listen to what our dad and aunt Mei say at home, study hard, and then go to university. If you can get admitted to the university in Lu City, you can often talk to Sister meet!"

  Xiao Nizi nodded heavily, and noted Zhao Xiulan's words, "Well, sister, I will definitely study hard and get admitted to college, and I will go to Lu's to find you in the future."

  "Ambitious, my sister is optimistic about you. . " "

  Cheng, I followed this girl you went to Lu city, later on I want you to take care of her. She is unfamiliar, you can be sure to properly treat Xiulan, do not bully her! "Zhao Weiguo said earnestly to  Jiangcheng 

  "Uncle Zhao, don't worry, I will definitely treat Xiulan well. I will never bully her or let others bully her. With me, Xiulan will be protected. It is impossible for Xiulan to suffer. A little bit of bullying." Jiang Cheng can understand Zhao Weiguo's worries. It does not necessarily mean that Zhao Weiguo does not trust him. As a father, he will always worry about whether his daughter will be wronged or bullied outside.

  So Jiang Cheng only needs to give Zhao Weiguo a good guarantee.

  Jiang Ping responded with a hippie smile on the side, "Uncle, don't worry, if my brother dares to bully my sister-in-law in the future, I will definitely help you clean him up! There will be me staring at you in Lu City, and my brother will never show up. The situation of bullying my sister-in-law."

  Jiang Cheng's mouth twitched, feeling that this stinky boy was "rebelling."