1501-1520

Chapter 1501 Borrowing House to Live 2

  "Needless to say, I am sure I can't help much anyway, and I don't want to help you." Zhao Xiulan replied lightly.

  Qian Dani has a bad character. When she doesn't ask you for help, she pulls a face to you, as if how much money you owe him?

  Now I am looking for your help, it's another face.

  However, Zhao Xiulan knows very well that some people's favors can help, and some people's favors don't need to help at all.

  For those who know how to be grateful, there is nothing wrong with reaching out when they are in trouble and in need of help.

  But Qian Dani is a person who has no conscience and doesn't know how to be grateful at all. Even if you help her, she won't be grateful, so it's totally unnecessary.

  Qian Dani still pestered Zhao Xiulan and said, "Comrade Zhao Xiulan, you can definitely help anyway.

  This is my mother-in-law, who just came from the country today and will stay here for a while.

  But you also know our house. You are young, and there are so many children at home, so I really can't live in it.

  You live alone in your house. The house is still that big and there are vacant rooms. How about moving out a room and lending it to my mother-in-law for a few days?"

  There are indeed many children in Qian Dani's family, and her mother-in-law came over again, and she couldn't live there for a while.

  But you can't let your mother-in-law sleep in the street, right? As for living in a hostel, I can't afford to live in their house.

  So I can only think about borrowing a room from Zhao Xiulan to live for a few days. This is very convenient. Living in a large courtyard does not have to go far.

  Anyway, the house of Zhao Xiulan's family is very big, and there are still vacant rooms for people to live in. It is not a big deal to borrow a room for people to live in.

  When Zhao Xiulan heard Qian Dani's request, her brows frowned, and she was very unhappy.

  Zhao Xiulan is not used to strangers living in her own home, especially people she doesn't like.

  A good home is originally a private space, why let a stranger come to live?

  Who knows whether it is reliable or not, will it be the idea of ​​her family's stuff?

  What if something is missing?

  Even if she didn't lose anything, Zhao Xiulan still didn't bother to borrow it.

  Doing more is worse than doing less. In case something goes wrong, isn't it a trouble for yourself?

  Zhao Xiulan directly rejected Qian Dani's sentence, "Sister-in-law, I'm sorry, no matter how big my house is, it has nothing to do with you. I don't want to lend it to your mother-in-law."

  Qian Dani was very unhappy when she heard Zhao Xiulan's refusal.

  She was so angry and discussed with Zhao Xiulan, why did Zhao Xiulan still disagree?

  "Comrade Zhao Xiulan, are you too stingy? Your house is so big that you can't live alone. Why can't you borrow a house for me and let my mother-in-law live in it?"

  Qian Dani Angrily questioned, at this moment the old woman behind Qian Dani said Zhao Xiulan displeasedly, "You little girl, looks pretty long, so dark-minded? Your house is so big and can't live. Isn't it a waste? Why can't you let me live for a while? You want me to sleep on the street, don't you? It's so black-hearted.

  I have never seen a stingy person like you . I thought the people in the city ​​were generous and generous. , I didn't expect to come here more than our country folks ..." Xu Ling on the side watched the good show, not forgetting to instigate in the middle, "Yes, Comrade Zhao Xiulan, isn't it just borrowing a house to live in? Useful Is it so stingy?"

Chapter 1502 Borrowing a House to Live 3

 "If your house is not big enough to live in, I will not ask you to help. Your house is so big, it is a pity not to live in, it is too wasteful, how can you not lend it to others Live? Isn't it difficult for a strong man?" Qian Dani said with a weird yin and yang.

  "Hey, no way. Some people are just that stingy. They live in the same compound and don't know how to help each other." Xu Ling continued to sarcastically followed.

  Zhao Xiulan only thought it was funny and speechless, she sneered, and replied Qian Dani and Xu Ling, "What should I do with my family's things and it's the turn of others to talk about it? Don't spray this or that, don't you want to follow Am I taking advantage of this?

  According to what you said, if you can't run out of money and food in the future, should you give it to others for nothing? If you don't give it, you will be stingy. When you look back, other men tell your men, Is it okay to borrow them when you are not sleeping?" Qian Dani and Xu Ling's complexions flushed suddenly when Zhao Xiulan was so stunned.

  "Comrade Zhao Xiulan, you are arrogant!"

  "I'm too lazy to tell you that I won't lend you my house anyway." Zhao Xiulan said, went straight back to the house, closed the door quickly, and didn't want to talk to Qian Dani anymore. Talk nonsense with Xu Ling.

  Anyway, she is not afraid of offending these two weird flowers, she can't really lend the house out because she is afraid of conflicts with them, that would be stupid.

  Moreover, Zhao Xiulan felt disgusting at the attitude that these people should expect, and it was impossible to borrow it anyway.

  If this is loaned out, people will not appreciate it, but think it should be.

  Qian Dani didn't expect this at all. She thought it would be easy to borrow a house, but she didn't expect Zhao Xiulan to be even more stingy than she thought.

  It's fine now, the house can't be borrowed, her mother-in-law has to huddle with them and the whole family. Sleeping at night is another troublesome thing, which is really worrying.

  "Look, I'll just say, this Zhao Xiulan is not good, they are all from a large courtyard, and they can't do a little help. I have never seen such a stingy person. No wonder it is from the country, not from the city. Not so generous." Xu Ling snorted coldly, speaking of Zhao Xiulan, her face full of contempt.

  Qian Dani became more and more angry, and agreed with Xu Ling's words. Now the focus is not on the rural people in the city, but on the character of Zhao Xiulan.

  "Yes, I won't help with a little help, hehe, she'd better not encounter anything that needs help in the future, otherwise I will not only not help, but I have to step on a few feet. I am really angry, who is it? This is? Is

  n't this just a countryman who married into the city by a man and lived in a big house? Or she would have to stay in the country now, so she wouldn't be qualified to live here.

  Take a look at the look of Hu Meizi, you know at a glance that he likes to hook up with men and is a bitch who doesn't make money..."

  Qian Dani was originally a shrew, with a big voice like swearing, and her words were extremely ugly.

  Xu Ling heard Qian Dani scolding Zhao Xiulan and gloated at the excitement.

  Originally, Xu Ling didn't like Zhao Xiulan very much. Now when she heard Qian Dani cursing Zhao Xiulan, she naturally felt very happy in her heart.

  Other people in the compound heard Qian Dani's scolding, and they were also very speechless.

  In fact, they can understand Zhao Xiulan about this matter, even if the house is big, no one wants to lend it to others casually.