981-1000

981 Chapter Luo PingShan's kindness 1

  LIU li getting more and more frustrated, he spoke, while also falling tears.

  Why did the whole bedroom bully her? Can't you be nice to her?

  She is already a countryman, pitiful enough, and in the end she has to be targeted!

  Luo Pingshan saw the pitiful look on Liu Li's crying, so he leaned over, patted Liu Li's back gently, and comforted him softly, "Student Liu, your classmates are really too much, but it doesn't matter. , You will live here in the future and you don't have to deal with them.

  It's not easy for you, so this is some money and tickets. You can buy two clothes to wear and wear, and buy something delicious. Don't feel wronged. ."

  Liu Li was stunned when he saw the money and tickets Luo Pingshan had given her. He didn't expect Luo Pingshan to be so generous and gave her the money and tickets.

  However, Liu Li still pretended to be polite and declined, "Director Luo, how can this work? I can't collect these money and tickets. You have helped me a lot. How can I still ask for your money and tickets? "

  Luo Shan smiled, shook the hand of Liu Li, she did not let the opportunity to refuse.

  "Student Liu, this is nothing. It's just a little bit of my heart. You don't have to refuse."

  Liu Li also pretended to resign. Since Luo Pingshan insists on giving it, she doesn't need to be polite to Luo Pingshan anymore.

  Liu Li put the money and tickets into her pocket, facing Luo Pingshan, and said shyly, "Dr Luo, thank you so much, you are so kind to me, my parents are reluctant to give me so much money and tickets. Let me buy clothes, let me buy delicious ones!"

  Liu Li is also telling the truth. It is weird that the family can be willing to give it to her. It is good to not pick money in her hands, and she doesn't have to think about it at all. Let the family give her something.

  Liu Li received the money, but Luo Pingshan held Liu Li's hand but didn't let go, and got into an inch, and continued to touch Liu Li, from top to bottom, touching Liu Li's butt.

  "Student Liu, don't be polite with me, the director likes you very much!" Luo Pingshan said with a wretched face.

  The eyes staring at Liu Li at this time were also very hot.

  Liu Li is a young secondary school student anyway, and looks pretty good, much better than his tigress, the yellow-faced woman.

  As a man, who doesn't like young and beautiful women.

  It's very difficult for him to get well with those little girls in the city with good conditions. After finally encountering Liu Li, he naturally doesn't want to miss this good opportunity.

  If you can succeed, you can't make him feel good?

  Liu Li looked at Luo Pingshan's old and bald appearance, but she was a bit disgusted and repelled.

  But then I thought that Luo Pingshan was pretty good to her. If it weren't for Luopingshan, she would have to stay in the basement of the dormitory, facing mice and cockroaches. How could it be better now?

  In addition, Luo Pingshan also gave her money and tickets, which she can hardly pray for on weekdays.

  At first Liu Li thought that Luo Pingshan simply saw her being pitiful and wanted to help her. Now I understand it. It turns out that Luo Pingshan didn't help her with a good intention at all, but made an idea.

  There is no free lunch in the world, and Liu Li can only recognize it. There is nothing to do.

  After all, she still wants to continue living here, it would be better if she could get some benefits from Liu Pingshan.

  So Liu Li let Luo Pingshan's salted pig hands touch her.

  Liu Li did not refuse, and Luo Pingshan was also very happy. He wanted to go further and said, "Student Liu, or if you follow me and join me, I will let you live here for free in the future, and I will give you 20 per month. Yuan, and the subsidy for five catties of meat tickets, okay?"

Chapter 982 Luo Pingshan's kindness 2

  As the director of the school's logistics office, Luo Pingshan can earn more than sixty yuan per month for his salary alone.

  The logistics office is also a very oily department, and the school cafeteria is under his control.

  Every month, I can get more than one hundred yuan from the school, so I won't talk about all kinds of tickets.

  So he is very rich, and every month except for the family, he gives out so much money and tickets to Liu Li, which is completely stress-free.

  Afraid that Liu Li would disagree, Luo Pingshan added, "Student Liu, I really like you and want to be with you. If you agree, you can buy clothes and other things will not count. In addition, I will give you a subsidy. By

  the way, this is cream cream. I bought it specially today and brought it here as a gift!"

  Luo Pingshan said, took out cream cream from his pocket and handed it to Liu Li. , "Student Liu, how is it? Have you considered it carefully? Do you want to promise me?"

  Liu Li was naturally moved when she heard that Luo Pingshan had given her so many benefits.

  If you can give her twenty yuan a month and five catties of meat tickets, then her food can be greatly improved, and she can eat meat often!

  You don't have to be stubborn like you are now. It's been a long time to eat meat.

  The most important thing is to buy her clothes and things, so she doesn't have to wear dirt like she does now, so she is disliked and ridiculed.

  Even if Xu Lingling is in front of her, she won't be much better, because she won't be much worse.

  "Student Liu..."

  "Director Luo, I... I promise you, will you really treat me sincerely in the future?" Liu Li lowered her head and asked with a shy face.

  Luo Pingshan smiled, "Silly girl, of course I will treat you well. If I am not good to you, can't you just leave me?"

  Liu Li thought about what Luo Pingshan said makes sense, and she responded shyly. Scream.

  "Come on, take this cream first." Luo Pingshan stuffed the cream into Liu Li's hands.

  Liu Li did not refuse and accepted.

  She has been thinking about this cream for a long time, but unfortunately she has no money, so she has not been able to buy it.

  It's so happy to have it now.

  Looking back, she wanted to wipe it every day, honestly, to see if Xu Lingling and the others had anything to show off.

  Seeing Liu Li's consent, Luo Pingshan was not polite, and began to take further action, hugged Liu Li directly onto the bed, and began an indescribable behavior.

  After a hearty experience, Luo Pingshan was very satisfied.

  The young girl's body is really incomparable to the old woman. After eating it once, Luo Pingshan has an endless aftertaste.

  Now Liu Li has followed him, and in the future he can come anytime he wants.

  Liu Li was lying on the bed, still feeling that everything was not real.

  What happened just now made her sick, but at the same time she felt a little enjoyable.

  Luo Pingshan tidyed up his clothes, smiled and left some money and tickets for Liu Li, "Lili, you take these. You can eat whatever you want to eat and buy whatever you want. Don't treat yourself badly. I'll come to you again in time."

  Liu Li nodded shyly, "Okay, Director Luo."

  Although this man is a bit older and ugly, Liu Li feels tolerable for the face of money.

  In any case, you can't go wrong if you climb Luo pingshan now.

  Let alone Luo Pingshan can give her so much money and tickets, so that her life can be improved. With such a high position as Luo Pingshan, when she graduates, she might still be able to arrange a good job for her!