Heated Massage (lemon)

A/N: you and Kakashi have been dating for a few years and live together

A/N: you and Kakashi have been dating for a few years and live together. After a lokg day of training you come back home sore from the exercice, and he offers to give you a massage to relieve the pain. The situation escalates and you end up doing it with him on the couch.

Contains: chocking, breeding
———————————————————————
"Come her my love", Kakashi opened his arms and you curled into it in order to cuddle on the couch. It was Friday night and you had been watching a romance movie together, it was getting pretty late though so he decided to cuddle you to sleep on the couch.
"My back aches so bad ughh, todays training was harsh" you started complaining, earning a slight grin from him.
"Do you want me to make you a warm ramen, it's comforting so that could help.."
"I'm always up for ramen, whether I'm hurt or not, so yeah sure"
Kakashi got up and started cooking some quick ramen for you. It was the only thing he knew how to cook so he was always up to do it for you.
"Here let me come help you", you got up from the couch and walked towards the small kitchen that was facing the tv, you got 2 bowls and chopsticks for both of you, and you set up the small table in front of the couch to eat there.
"Alright it's all done now" he walked towards the table and put down the bowls for you both to eat.
You say and started eating next to him while the movie was playing.
When you were both done you moved to the couch and Kakashi was cuddling you again.
"My back still aches" you said with a pouting face.
"Let me give you a massage, take off your shirt bra and lay on your stomach" he looked away so you could do so in privacy.
"Ready!" He turned back around and went to get some baby oil for the massage. He sat on top of you and put some oil on your back before starting to massage. It was really nice and your muscles definitely relaxed to the feeling, making you doze off a little bit.
But not before long you started feeling his hands go down more, until it eventually reached the band of your sweatpants.
"Kashi.. you're going into dangerous territory there"
"But I like risks Y/N" he said before taking off your pants, leaving you in nothing but underwear. His hands went down on your cheeks and started massaging them as well as your thighs. It felt so good you couldn't tell him to stop.
He took off his shirt and went on top of you grinding himself into you. You responded by moving your hips against him, making him let out a groan of pleasure.
"Do you want to do more Y/N?"
"You know I always do" on that note you turned around and wrapped your legs around his waist before making out with him. He wrapped his hand around your neck choking you slightly, but making sure not to hurt you.
"Take off your pants" you told him, and he did just that. In the mean time you say up rearranging your hair. When Kakashi was done he sat back down on the couch and you straddles him lap before grinding more, you put your hands in his hair and played with it while he had one hand on your waist and the other on your ass. At this point you were both naked grinding on each other, you could feel his pulsations under you and it made you want him even more.
"Please put it in" tou started asking him, almost immediately he grabbed your hips and slowly inserted himself into you from under. You started jumping on him slightly and his cupped your breasts and started sucking on them.
"Let me take control princess"
He flipped you as to make you lay down me him being on top. He grabbed your legs and placed them on his shoulder before inserting himself once more into you. His lovely was more rapid and harsh, and your legs started shaking on his shoulder indicating you were close.
"Hold it for me baby, don't forget you can't cum until I say so"
His confidence made you crumble and your legs started shaking even more.
"Please I'm begging you, I can't hold it very long"
"Let's cum together darling, just wait a little longer"
He started pushing into you even more making your eyes roll back, but he had no mercy and kept on going back and forth into you.
"I'm close baby, let's cum together" he started saying while pumping into you.
"You can cum" he finally gave you permission and you release your orgasm around him.
You could feel his seed inside of you while he was coming, but he kept pumping into you to ride off his orgasm.
Finally he pulled out, his seed coming out of your hole slowly.
"Baby, your spilling everything, I guess I'll just have to put some back in" he said before putting himself in you yet again, and going for a second round.
—————————————————————————

A/N: Okay I definitely made that one shorter and straight to the point

Honestly I dokt have much to say except that I write this whole thing in 20 minutes in English class lmao, have a good day!