Quickie in an Alley (lemon)

Heyyyy, I deleted that last chapters that the few of you saw "Closed?" because nvm

Heyyyy, I deleted that last chapters that the few of you saw "Closed?" because nvm... random midnight motivation ahah..

Anywayssss, enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You both had just come out from a lovely dinner, finally a night away from the twins that you left at home with the babysitter. "It is... Can you do me a favor?" He asked in a way that was more expectant than anything because you would do anything for him... But right now you felt like being a bit of a tease.

"No." You responded playfully with pursed lips and raised brows. He smirked behind his mask after peeking at you with a raised brow.

"Well as Hokage, I have an order for you." He responded with his tone matching mine while you gasped sarcastically.

"And what if I refuse?" You questioned with your free hand pressed to your chest and your mouth agape.

"Well, I guess I'd have to declare you a rogue shinobi." He argued with a fun-loving voice.

"Oh. Well we can't have that now can we?" You mocked as your hand fell to your side.

"Can you start up your clan's jutsu?" He asked subtly and quietly.

What is it you're so eager to tell me? You smirked as you stared straight ahead after having started the mind transmission jutsu.

I just wanted you to know how much I wish I could sneak you away into an alley and kiss you right now. Even in his mind, his tone was dripping with lust as his pinky squeezed tightly onto yours, but his face gave nothing away as he watched the road before you both. You tugged on his pinky and did the signs for the camouflage jutsu with your free hand and pushed the jutsu onto him as well. Grabbing his hand you pulled the two of you into a nearby alley. Ok but now I can't see you, let alone admire you. He whined as you slammed back into a wall and you pulled him up against you.

Hold on. I have something. You summoned the scroll you used to make that invisibility bubble for whenever you needed to sleep on missions. You rolled it out onto the floor, lifting Kakashi's feet so you were both stepping on it making sure you both were in the center of it. You then activated the scroll and undid your jutsu to then place your hands on his shoulders and jump on him while wrapping your legs around his hips. His eyes drifted to the scroll below before he looked at you with a sinister smile while you pulled down his mask. He pushed you up against the wall to hold you in place as he pulled you into a deep kiss. His tongue eagerly explored your mouth as his hands gripped tightly onto your thighs. Your arms wrapped around his neck with one of your hands gripping into his hair. He parted the kiss and you started to kiss down his jawline as his lips pressed against your ear.

"Wasn't one of your fantasies public sex?" He cooed and you gripped tighter onto his hips with your legs as you pulled down his mask further to expose his neck so you could nip at it.