Public Vibrator (lemon)

A/N: I'm not going to give out much information on the story because the title says it all

Contains: vibrator, oral, public sex, chocking
———————————————————————
"How do I look?" You turned on yourself showing your purposely provocative outfit to your boyfriend, Kakashi.
"Hmh, I mean I like it, a lot, but I don't like that other people will be seeing you in that"
He was sitting on the couch with his legs parted comfortably, and you were doing a little fashion show presenting him different outfits to go out. This one in particular was a short skirt with long sleeves and some high heels. You knew he liked the outfit, and you knew he would ruin you in it which is precisely why you chose it. Without giving him much more time to think about it, you turned around and said "Alright, this is the outfit let's go now".
"No no no, babydoll what do you think you are doing?" His voice was low and he slowly got up from the couch to come behind you. "I can't just let you go out like this can I? If you want to tease me then I'll tease you back and you know I don't have mercy for little whores"
He was behind you pressing his body on yours, despite you wearing heels he was still much taller than you and his breathe was hitting your sensitive neck.
"Come with me kitten"
He led you to your shared room and sat you down on the bed before walking to the a drawer and picking up an object. It was a vibrator, more specifically a remote vibrator so he could be controlling it at all times.
"I've been waiting for you to get a little bratty before using this and I think today is perfect, isn't it?" He handed it to you and without having to speak you knew what you had to do. You slowly pulled your underwear to the side and inserted the vibratory to your already wet core, letting out a slight moan.
"That's perfect, if you want to dress like a whore then you'll be treated like one".
He give you his hand to get you off the bed and you both went out to the mall.
*time skip*
It has been about 2 hours and so far Kakashi hadn't used the vibratory on you yet, the slight feeling of it in you was arousing however you know it would be way worst if it were to vibrate. Because you both had been busy going through stores you guessed he had forgotten about it.
"Hey, Y/N!" A familiar voice shouted for you from afar and after turning around you recognized the yellow haired boy.
"Naruto! Oh my gosh what are you doing here?"
"Shopping dummy, why else would in be in a mall? Oh, and hi Kakashi! How've you been?"
"Pretty good, there aren't a lot of missions recently so I've had the chance to rest quite a bit"
While he was talking you suddenly felt the object inside of you vibrate, you suddenly gasped and looked at Kakashi, seeing his hands gripping a small object in his pocket, the remote.
"Are, are you okay Y/N? You're really red suddenly" asked Naruto.
"Haha, I'm fine don't worry, maybe just a little bit hungry" you mad sup a lie quickly to ensure he wouldn't have the wrong, or in that case correct, idea.
"We should probably go, we're going to head home soon either way. Bye Naruto, nice seeing you here"
"Byeee" the yellow haired boy responded.
You stayed walking around the mall more, the vibrations wouldn't stop and it was making your legs weak.
"Can you- can you stop the vibrator please Kakashi?"
"But that wouldn't be fun kitten, would it. Here, I'll stop it at one condition." He stopped by a lingerie store and turned to you, "you try on anything I want you to".
"Okay, now please stop it it's getting really hard to walk". The vibrations stopped almost instantly after you said those words.
He held you hand and walked into the store with you. You walked around a little bit before your boyfriend picked up the first piece he liked. It was a set with lace, the bra was clear black other than for hearts to cover the nipple, and the bottom was crotch less.
"Go try this on kitten"
He went with you to the fitting room and waiting outside the cabinet for you to open the door. When you finally did, his eyes opened up and admired your beautiful body. The lingerie was hugging your breast perfectly and the bottoms was showing your ass as it should.
"I can't hold it anymore" he rushed to the cabinet and closed the door, the swiftly picked you up and pressed you against the wall, kissing your neck and chest. He pushed the bra down and immediately started sucking on your nipple, nibble it with his teeth slightly.
You let out a light moan but quickly he put you down and covered your mouth. He came closer to you ear and whispered "Not a sound kitten, you wouldn't want anyone knowing how much of a white you are for me".
He pushed you down on your knees and unbuckled his pants, pulling them down with his boxers.
"Didn't say you were hungry earlier, then eat my dick kitten" you didn't waste a minute before taking his jade into your hands and his too into your mouth. You teasingly ran your tongue in his crease making his groan, but he pushed your head making you chock on him.
"Don't tease me too much, remember what I said earlier, I won't have mercy".
You started sucking his dick using both your hands and your mouth. Then suddenly you felt a vibration meaning the vibratory had been activated in you. This made you moan slightly sending vibrations down his length. The vibrations grew bigger in you making you want to moan more and louder.
After a few minutes you felt him twitch in your mouth before finally releasing. You pulled back and opened your mouth to show him, "swallow it", while still looking at him you closed your mouth and swallowed his cum.
"Good girl, I think you deserve something too" he took off the vibratory from inside you making your legs shake, before turning you around and making you face the mirror.
"Look at yourself and how much of a whore you are for me kitten", he quickly inserted himself inside of you making you let out a moan that was quickly covered by his fingers inside your mouth.
He first went slowly but quickly started going faster inside of you. Your legs started to feel weak  under you and he cold tell that because he picked you up and put you against the wall once again, this time fucking you roughly.
"Im going to cum, Kashi!"
"Good girl, cum for me won't you" he started going in and out of you faster before releasing at the same tike than you did.
He finally pulled out and the juice spilled out of you onto the floor. He helped you get dressed again and let you hold onto him coming out of the store.
You felt bad for whoever had to clean up the mess but as long as tu weren't caught it's all that mattered.
———————————————————————

I'm Well hello hello.
During midterms I had time to come up with ideas on what to write about (I came up with quite a few, about 25 concerts). So I'm starting with this one.
My book isn't very popular yet so I am not expecting anyone to vote but if anyone were to by any chance read the A/N and wanted to vote, let me know which you would prefer.
• Sub Kakashi
• Sex Swing
• Cockwarming
• Somnophilia
Of course you are also more than welcome to leave your own ideas and I'll try my best to make them into a story!