Double P (lemon)

Includes: an@l, oral, double penetration, handcuffs———————————————————————It was a casual Sunday night, you and your boyfriend Kakashi have been going out a lot for picnics or eating at restaurants and swimming in rivers

———————————————————————
It was a casual Sunday night, you and your boyfriend Kakashi have been going out a lot for picnics or eating at restaurants and swimming in rivers. You have been together for about 4 years and you were both serious about going further soon.
"Hey Y/N, it's getting late do you want to go shower first or should I?"
"Hmh, I can go first, do you mind making me a *drink of choice* while I'm there please?"
"Yes of course" he said leaning to kiss your forehead.
On that note you went to grab some clothes and went to go shower. When you were finished you stepped out and went to grab the towel before realizing there was none.
"Oh no,, Kakashi can you grab me a towel I forgot mine so I can't dry right now"
Kakashi walked into the bathroom and stopped at the door staring at your wet body. Noticing his gaze you turned around to hide and put your hand out to grab the towel.
But instead you felt your arm get out against your back and his body was touching yours from behind. You could feel his breath on your neck and his second hand go from your waist to your breasts. 
He swiftly turned you around so you faced him and he started passionately kissing you while his hands traveled down and grabbed your ass.
"Jump"
You listened to his commands and jumped into his arms, he easily carried you to your room and put you on the bed. You were on your back fully exposed and he sat up to admire your naked body.
He took off his shirt and positioned himself above you, pinning your wrists on top of your head. He placed his thigh by your engrenage and applied light pressure, making you let out a moan.
"Please, I need more" you moaned while Kakashi was gripping your breasts and sucking on your neck.
"I have an idea"
He let go of you and walked to your drawers, he opened the very bottom one and pulled out a pair of handcuffs as well as a dildo.
You opened your eyes wide at the sight of it, you didn't know Kakashi bought a dildo for you to use.
"Um, Kakashi are you sure about this?"
"Trust me Y/N"
He applied lube on it and slowly inserted it in your ass. You had done anal before so the feeling wasn't new and the process wasn't painful, however the texture of the dildo was different.
He slowly pumped it in and out, making you moan all the more.
He pressed the dildo all the way making you let out a big moan, and he pressed his thigh as to not let it out. He then took you and turned you around so you were laying on your stomach, and he positioned your arms behind your back before handcuffing them.
He positioned himself in front of you and commanded you "suck it".
You took his dick into your mouth and started bobbing your head back and forth taking him all the way. He reached for the dildo and aggressively moved it in and out of you, while thrusting inside your mouth at the same time.
"I'm about the cum" he told you while moving the dildo, you were about too also but couldn't speak from the lack of freedom you had right now.
He finally released inside of your mouth while you had an orgasm from the dildo.
However the didn't pull it out and instead went back behind you, he positioned you so you were half standing and half laying, so you were on the side of the bed.
He grabbed his hips and inserted himself inside of you, moving the dildo that was still in your ass, creating friction. The feeling was amazing, you had done both anal and regular sex however you had never combined both.
The dildo made you tighter which Kakashi could feel as he let out a groan in your ear. He grabbed your hair by one hand and the other on your waist and starting moving back and forth into tou aggressively.
"Fuck you're so tight right now Y/N".
He took the dildo and started moving it with him, just the feeling of this made you reach the edge.
"I'm about to cum Kashi!"
"Go on princess, cum for me"
He thrusted into you harder and it made you, he was close too and kept on going fast before reaching the edge as well, before the finally released inside of you.
He pulled out letting the seed fall onto the floor, and he took out the dildo as well. You tried standing up but almost fell from how tired your legs were, thankfully Kakashi caught you before you hit the floor.
"Are you okay?" He said in a worried tone, "I didn't push you too much did I?"
"No don't worry, it was amazing"
You turned round to kiss him and then sat on the bed.
He cleaned you up and brought you your drink before cuddling you until you both fell asleep.
———————————————————————

A/N: any feedback y'all? Please?