Submissive Babyboy (lemon)

Contains: femdom, petnames, gagball, bondage, cockwarming

———————————————————————
"Ugh, I'm so tired" Kakashi said while walking into the living room. He had been the Hokage for a few months now and you noticed he was overwhelmed with work.

"Did you do anything today or was it all papers again"

"All papers..." he sigh, and walked towards you.

You stood up from the couch and went to him as well, taking him in a long comforting hug.

"You need to relax now, don't you" you reached for his hat and took it off. You then went around him and helped take off his Hokage cape. "Go take a shower, you need it," you finally came back around to face him and pulled down his mask to give him a kiss. You let it linger to point out your lust, but didn't do anything too suggestive.

"You little tease" Kakashi gave your ass a slap before heading to the bathroom.

You watched his fit figure head to the bathroom, the tight black undergarments pronounced his muscular body.

Seeing him this tired made you feel like you had an upper head tonight- you had always wanted to be more dominant but never could because he would quickly take over. But tonight you were determined to do it, and stay dominant.

You went to the bedroom and fully undressed before slipping on a pair of lingerie (your choice). You went to the closet to find some heels and put them on before turning to look at the Hokage cape you set on the table.

"You know what, tonight I rule" you told yourself before putting on the cape over your lingerie. You heard the water turn off which indicated Kakashi was done showring. You sat at the desk doing nothing in particular, just waiting for him to walk in the room, and he did.

"Why are you wearing my cape for-" he quickly stopped his words when he saw you stand up in front of him.

"I know you've been tired lately, so let me take care of you tonight will you" you seductively walked towards him, moving your hips in a suggestive manner.

"Yes Y/N.."

"No, it's not Y/N tonight, it's ma'am to you, Babyboy" you were finally standing in front of him and grabbed his chin for him to be looking at you straight in the eyes.

You slowly placed your hands on his lower abdomen, where the towel was sitting, and slowly rubbed it all the way up to his neck before placing them around it and going in for a kiss.

The make out session was filled with tease as you would rub your body against his, feeling him get harder with every second. You finally stopped and went to the closet,

"Go lay in bed, flat, and take off your towel will you Babyboy" you winked at him.

"Yes ma'am" he followed your orders and laid in bed as you searched for some items in the closet.

"I'm usually the ones using those, but I want you to tonight" you grabbed the ropes and gag ball before heading towards him.

You stared to place the ropes at his feet setting them apart before tying his hands together and to the wall, so his hands were constantly above him.

"Say aah" you smiled as he opened his mouth, enabling the gag ball to be placed in his mouth.

The surge of power you had in the moment made you hornier as you climbed over him. You were standing above him and placed the heel on his chest, making him whimper to the pain. His pleading eyes made you understand he wanted more, of everything, and knowing him you knew he took pain quite well, so you weren't worried. You pressed the heel down more and traced it from his chest to his V-line, where his dick was twitching for you.

"You're so cute, all tied up under me. What do you want now?" you looked down at him grinning, as he tried to talk through the gag ball in his mouth. "Of right, you can't talk"

You sat on his shaft and started moving in a front to back motion. While he wasn't inside of you, you could feel him leak precum as you were grinding.

You finally decided to put it in, and your head went back to the ecstasy it gave you. You simply sat down and stopped moving, cockwarming him

"Aww, you look so cute with those puppy eyes of yours, do you want me to start moving?" you came close to his face and started kissing him cheeks, moving down to his neck where you sucked on it creating a hickey. He started to whimper more indicating his impatience.

"You're so impatient!" you grinned at him before suddenly thrusting up and down around his dick. This made him moan through the gag ball which only turned you on more, and you kept going for a while until you felt his hot liquid inside of you.

You got off I'm before moving down and licking his cum off his shaft, cleaning it fully.

You quickly untied him and ungagged him before pulling him up into a hug.

"Are you okay cutie?" you asked him in the hug.

"Yes, that was amazing. Only one problem" you pulled away looking at him worried you did something wrong. "That's my cap, and you shouldn't be wearing it..."

You went to take it off and blushed in embarrassment having done everything in it. Kakahsi grabbed your face pulling it close to his, before whispering in your ear,

"That's bad, and do you know what I do to bad girls? I punish them"

———————————————————————

Hey guysss, so, a lot happened

Hey guysss, so, a lot happened. Before tho, I tried a new genre going for the femdom I might do more, I swear, this is 943 words I wrote in MAYBE 15 minutes (ft. my bf mocking me for writing in so short and not being able to do 500 words for the life of me). I started another story about kakashi x Reader x Itachi that will be longer, I'm shooting for ~30- 50 chapters so def check it out :D .