A Ferocious Appetite (Gamora)

(Gamora)
(Fat Gamora X Male Reader)
(Art by Ray-norr)

POV Gamora

"Gamora," Y/N asked me holding 4 pizzas with both his hands, "do you want all of them at once or do you want to take your time after all of those burgers, fries, and heavy milkshakes."

I belched as loud as the ears could hear here in space, "yes Y/N. I would. Bring it all to me and not Nebula. She has already eaten to much and seems to be sick and full from eating. I have not. It feels like I haven't been eating for the past 20 hours. Even though I have and I feel so happy and gassy. But I still want it so give it to me!" I said as I belched again making my body wobble as well as make small objects around the room shake while Nebula looks at me with jealousy and Y/N looking at me with love in his eyes.

"Y/N," Nebula yelled at Y/N, "I am still *hic* hungry. I am not *hic* full yet. Give me more *BOOOOOUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPP* food. I would like 5 pizzas now!"

"Ha! Your burp is still minuscule compared to," I started saying before letting a burp out that was louder than the previous one that caused bigger objects to fall over flat and make Y/N's hair fling back, "see?! Mine was way better than yours." I stated while Y/N was wiping spit out of his face from his face as I giggled to myself.

Nebula likes to think that she is better than me. That she can beat me at anything. She is tired of me winning all the time. Nebula thinks that she is lesser than me but she isn't really. Just because I win at everything doesn't mean that she is useless.

Right now she is trying to beat me in an eating contest and it's been going on for hours. Our appetites have not gone away since we started. She wants to beat me in something so she figured that she could in an eating contest. Sadly she was mistaken. Although I must thank her since now I can eat to my stomachs content.

I was one of the greatest warriors ever in the galaxy. I still am! Before I was a pawn in Thanos' plan to get all the stones. Good thing he was killed before things could get out of hand. Could you imagine if he managed to get all the infinity stones? That would terribly for others.

I met Y/N a year after I was in the guardians of the galaxy. We hooked up afterwards and made the decision to leave the team to start a new chapter in my life with Y/N. Then after dating for a while he asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes to his request. I am a bit nervous still about this whole thing but I love him a sun he loves me so I'm going to make this work with my size.

As of now I am 2 and a half tons, very close to breaking the chair I was storing on while nebula was about 2 tons. She gets flustered when I burp, pass gas, eat, or get bloated faster because I do it better than her. So far in this contest I have been eating twice as much as her and still don't feel full.

Y/N first walks over to me and gives me a quick kiss on the check and my belly before giving me my pizza. He goes back to the kitchen to get 5 more pizzas to Nebula as she thanks him. She stuffs them as fast as lighting on her mouth and into her stomach. It groaned and made digestion noises loudly as she was hurting badly from doing that.

I rolled my eyes as I ate all my pizzas without breaking a sweat. Although I did break my chair as I plummeted as everything in the room bounced up a good foot or 2. That also shook my stomach making me relapse both a tremendous belch and gas as the room started to smell and get green fumes everywhere. I also spat on Y/N as he wiped it off once again and also got a hard c*ck from seeing me do that.