Infamous Fat Cat (Catwoman)

(Catwoman)
(Fat Catwoman X Male Reader)
(Art by chunkerchunks)

POV Catwoman

"Such fools," I said looking down on the classic thugs all knocked out, "they really thought they could steal my treasure that I rightfully found first?"

I looked at them and for added insult to injury I stepped on them with all my weight which was 861 lb's and stomped on him about 5 times.

Right now these thugs thought they could steal the very rare and delicate ruby. This was enough to set me up for life and then some. They came to me thinking that with my added weight would make it easy to stop me. They were wrong for thinking so as I was able to push them more easily and knocked them out by sitting on them. I took out my saw to carefully open the door.

Then I heard the alarm went off, "sh*t! Oh I'm almost done. The cops aren't the problem Selina. It's Batman. Although I would like to see him once more. *MOAN*." I said to myself getting h*rny thinking of Y/N coming here.

It was very easy to figure out that Y/N was Batman. They both had the same personality. Dark on the outside but nice and cuddly on the inside. I knew him from before I was a criminal and he wasn't Batman. Of course now it's a bit rocky our relationship but I make do. I want to be more but I can never get rid of my tendencies. Although if he is a good convinced than maybe.

I heard police sirens as I had already grabbed the ruby. I looked out the window and stuck my tongue as I grabbed my grappling hook to get out. I was raised out of the roof quickly even with my size because this thing can exert a lot of force.

"Catwoman," I heard someone in the shadows said, "oh put your hands up and return to me the ruby." This person said as I started to strut my way to the helicopter swinging my hips.

"I would put my hands up just for you Y/N but i just can't do that much for you." I said l*stfully rubbing my t*ts.

Then I saw a shadow glide around me as the moon being the only source of light. I smiled knowing that it was Y/N and I wanted to meet up with him again.

"Hand it over Selina," Y/N said to me while I walked up to him, "you know that you can't take that."

"But that's the point," I called out to him, "makes it more enticing that way doesn't it?"

I then took the ruby and stuffed into my enormous t*ts putting my tongue out making some saliva come out, "you want it Y/N? Here, come and take it from me." I said shaking my t*ts around.

Y/N did manage to keep a straight face and said, "if you do not return it and reluctantly go to jail I will have to use brute force." He said folding his arms.

I pouted as I said, "such a party pooper. Being Y/N I thought you wouldn't be one. Oh well. I have big plans so I can't stay and chat." I said throwing a punch as I ran.

I started to run as I looked over to my shoulder and saw him pull out his grappling gun to try and pull me back. It didn't work however seeing that I am a bigger person so I just giggled and waved back at him. He then threw a smoke grenade as I lost where Y/N went.

I then looked up and saw that Y/N was above me and tackled me to the ground. I grunted as he was stopping me from moving. It wouldn't matter because I was to tired to move anyways. He then looked at my t*ties as I gave him a l*st filled smirk.