Halloween Feast (Scarlet Witch)

(Scarlet Witch)
(Fat Scarlet Witch X Male Reader)
(Art by Saturnxart)

POV Scarlet Witch

I couldn't wait. Today is going to be fantastic. My boyfriend and I are going to go trick or treating and he gave me a bigger bag than last year to fill up my bag. Last years bag could hold 50 lb's of candy. This year it's going to be 2 times as much. I can't wait to fill my belly to its little s*xy desires and make my boyfriend blush as well as get a rock, hot, juicy, big, long, d*ck just for me.

My boyfriend doesn't like to admit it but he absolutely loves it whenever I rub, fondle, massage, talk l*stfully about, or oil up either my t*ts, delicious *ss, round couch sized legs, and especially my gigantic belly. He told me when I first met him back when I was a measly 1 ton girl that he liked me for my personality and charming smile but really he was into my fat body. Of course he still loved my personality but only a good 65 percent with 35 percent of it going to my body.

As of now I was around 1854 lb's of pure fleshy goodness. That's when I checked th scale last but after this Halloween trip I will check it again to see how I changed from now and then. I outfit that I chose was my comic book appearance that people wrote about me after all of my adventures with the avengers as well as Y/N. It was that but it was only a XXXXL. I needed XXXXXXL large style clothing to even attempt to fit me. I need exclusive clothe designer to get my clothes whenever I rip one from my weight. I'll let your dirty, l*stful, h*rny thoughts think about my massive rolls and folds ripping straight through any small jeans and crop top as my whole body jiggles from being released from their cloth jail cell, as peices of clothes fall to the ground with me ending it on a long s*xy burp or gas or maybe even both.

He tells me that my belly is like the most perfect thing in the world and that nothing can even compare it. He says that it's a beautiful hunk of mass and that he wouldn't change anything about how it looked, how it constantly makes gurgles from hunger since I ate food every hour, how much it stuck out, or how many times I ripped through shirts.

I sometimes eat so much that I have to use my powers to give me both room in my stomach so I wouldn't pop and so that I could maneuver myself when I got to tired or to full. I have to eat every hour or else I get p*ssed off and the last time that happened i destroyed everything in my path until my beloved Y/N was able to calm me down.

I won't lie that both my legs and *ss are perfection. I would keep them for forever. Y/N constantly likes to grab as much as he can and slap so hard that sometimes the spot he was slapping would turn red. Thanks to my pounds and pounds of meat on me it doesn't hurt and I constantly ask him to do it for ages before stopping. My favorite thing to do that involves my *ss is to sit on his entire body and let both burps and gas pass through me right onto his face.

Most people would be completely break their bones in an instant but thankfully my boyfriend is able to resist me. He doesn't have any powers or something he just manages to handle my weight. When I eat lot of beans or burritos I get really gassy and could go on for forever before having to stop. It always smelled so bad that most people pass out because of it but Y/N doesn't. I think you can visibly see green air come out of both my mouth and *ss.

I heard the doorbell ring as I could tell it was Y/N. I used my powers to levitate to the door since I wouldn't have to walk and immediately put him in a bear hug with me stuffing my t*ts tight in his face.

"You're back! Oh what food did you bring for me? I was kinda craving 100 pizzas with all different types of meat on it times 20. Also did you get your costume so we can get started?" I asked as I looked him in the eyes with a pleading look.