Puddin for Pumpkin (Harley)

(Harley Quinn)
(Fat Harley Quinn X Male Reader)
(Art by kawiidebu)

POV Harley Quinn

MY PUDDIN LEFT ME! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO! It all happened so fast. I loved mista J with all my being. I did everything for him. I was okay doki with the abuse, I was okay with him ignoring me, I was okay with him calling me names, I was okay with him f*cking me everyday, I was even okay with him calling me fat all the times.

I had gotten fatter over the years. I started out at a sliming 100 lb's. But because my puddins left me and since I have started to gain I am now a heavy 498 lb's. Before he left me for dead we were in a perfect relationship.

I has been eatings cookies, lollipops, cakes, cupcakes, and ironically enough pudding. Heh. How about that? We would do everything together like capture the bat together, set up traps together, and even do crimes together. Crimes! When someone's does a crime for you it means it is true love. I guess not so f*cl you whoever put that in my head!

It all happened to quickly to. We broke up for one reason. I started to gain weight. Maybe also because I beat up the bat without him. Or even did it at all. Mista J likes to torture the bat but I guess when I do it it's a bad thing.It went something like this.

"Harleen," Joker yelled at me while I was still happy, "how could you do that?! Only I get to torture the bat! Not you! You fat tub of lard!"

I started crumbing right then as I stomped my foot, "well mista J if you don't like me for me and if you don't want me to torture the bat anymore than I am DONE with you!"

I actually didn't mean it but then mista J said, "if you want to leave me than go! Just know that when you leave the joker you don't get back with him! You will never find anyone who loves your crazy, delusional, fat *ss!"

I then ran over to mista J and pushed him over before going to his doors and slamming it then leaving forever. I then ran through the dark damp streets with mascara running down my face as every step I took running made a mini earthquake from my weight. I put my hands to my eyes and tried to wipe of the makeup.

"Surely there is someone who will love me and won't hit me right," I asked with false hope, "someone who will take care of me and love me for me and won't abuse me right? But mista J was perfect for me. No one else is going to love a criminal. A clown themed one for that."

I then started to cry harder as I saw a local burger place and ran inside. No one seemed to notice at first until I brought out my hammer and hand pistol.

"Everyone out of this room except employees. Everyone out or I will f*cking blow your brains out! I will take everything you have and an XXXL drink!" I yelled out as everyone started to run away.

It was a bit difficult for them to do so because my fat *ss was standing right in front of the door. I moved out of the way but not before killing one of the people running who called me  fat. I sat down in a chair but not before breaking it so I crushed the rest of the chairs with my hammer and made my way to the booths. It didn't break on impact but it did sink and creak a lot when I did sit down.

The employees just stood there looking at me like how did the sidekick to joker get so fat? I gave them a friendly reminder that I was hungry and p*ssed off.

"I SAID THAT I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE PLUS A XXXL DRINK! IF YOU DONT HURRY IT ON UP IN THERE I WILL MURDER EVERYONE LIVING PERSON IN THIS ROOM AND BURN THE BUILDING!"