CIT in gaining (Courtney)

(Courtney TDI)
(Courtney X Male Reader)
(Art by Axel-Rosered)

POV Courtney

"Wow Courtney," Bridgette told me as I was gulping down my 50th bowl of... whatever Chef made, "you must really like that stuff. I can't even get a single bowl down without gagging."

To be honest I myself was surprised that I enjoyed Chefs cooking. Maybe even more so then Owen. But maybe it's just the fact that I've gotten used to it, or that recently I've become... kind of a pig, but I just like it. Besides it's not like there's much to eat here anyways.

"Yeah I know but I'm not even close to feeling full yet- *BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*," I said as everyone stared at me including Chef, "stop staring!! CHEF! Can I get another 20?!"

"GIRL THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH THAT I CAN DO FOR YOU!!! THAT SHOULD BE FINE!!! BESIDES YOU ALREADY TOOK ALL MY BOWLS TO SERVE!!!" He said pointing out the pile I made next to me.

"Yeah well I'm not done yet. So make some more!"

"GIRL I AINT ABOUT TO BUST MY *SS FOR YOU!! IN FACT I BELIEVE ITS TIME FOR YOUR... bedtime." He said crossing his arms.

*sshole.

"D*mn Courtney I can't believe you stood up to Chef. Too bad that he's making us leave." Bridgette told me.

"Yeah well I hope to never do it again," I told her before getting stuck between the seat and the table, "mind helping your fellow CIT out?"

"Yeah hold on."

Bridgette went behind me and grabbed me by my handles making me wide eyed, "sorry. Okay here... we... go!" She said pulling me out as my stomach broke the table and the seats now had splinters from my weight.

"HEY TUBBY!!! YOU BETTER KNOW YOU PAYING FOR THAT!!!"

"Well... it's your fault for... not making them fat friendly!"

"YEAH WELL THE OTHER TUBBY OVER THERE NEVER DID!!! SO NO EXCUSE!!! NOW GET TO BED!!!" He said throwing his knife as the wall behind me.

Sh*t... wouldn't want him on his bad side. Grinning and sweaty I run out breaking the door with my hips as I hear him yell again about me 'paying' for that. Yeah as if.

Agh that pr*ck can be something alright.

But before I could complain more and change out of my clothes I see a small tub on my bed. It had a small red bow attached with a small note that said from, "your favorite person to hate, Y/N." Well he's right about that.

"Ooh what's that Courtney?" Bridgette asks me as she starts to change for bed.

"It's like a gift from Y/N." I say as I couldn't see what it was from inside.

"Well you won't find out till you read."

"I know that Bridgette. Wonder what he put."

I take out the small note that was attached and opened it as I started to read, "just thought I might get you a little something, thought you might like it. XOXO Y/N."