A Bat with Hunger (Batgirl)

(Batgirl)
(Fat Batgirl X Male Reader)
(Art by Bellylov3r77)

POV Y/N

"Hello Y/N," commissioner Gordon greeted me, "I didn't think you would make it. You are always so late so I kept my worried away and rightfully so. Right now my daughter, her friend Karen, and Kara are doing a binge on their favorite movie franchises. They haven't gotten to far because they keep on getting hungry but you can join them. They are in her room. It's the one upstairs with all the noise and music. Your lucky you actually came here. If you didn't then... let's just say that you are very lucky to be standing with your legs."

The person who has greeted me to the door was none other than commissioner Gordon. I don't think he likes me to much but I am dating his daughter and I haven't regretted it one bit. That of course being Barbara AKA batgirl although her father doesn't know she is batgirl. She is such a wonder and delight to hang out with. Me and her are GBCF. Gothams Best Couple Forever. We met when I was in a coffee shop when I was serving her some coffee and we both just kinda clicked. We both like the same stuff and activities.

At one point I got kidnapped by the joker and Harley. I was beaten up pretty badly and I thought I wasn't going to survive that. It was until batgirl showed up and changed everything. I took one look at the way she talked and looked that I knew it was Barbara. And the fact that her suit was snug all over her body was the most obvious thing.

I am not going to say she isn't a bigger person than average. I found out she weighs in at 1 ton and a half. Thanks to... something she is still able to fight as if she didn't weight like a walrus. I love her for her. I just love everything about her and that's why I asked her at one point to be her boyfriend.

I first she didn't say anything but after a few seconds she said yes over 100 times. Soon afterwards we had s*x. If you have ever do it with someone of her size than you would know that is is impossible to describe the experience I had felt. Needless to say that she was the love of my life.

As of now we have been dating for about 5 months. She had invited me to go to a sleepover that her friends were having. At first I said no. Not because I didn't want to be with her friends or Barbara or didn't like sleepovers. Quite the contrary in fact I love sleepover and Barbara and her friends. No it was because she seemed so stressed out with her line of work and I wanted her to have a night out with her girlfriends.

The moment I suggested that however she grabbed me and sat on me with her weight. She said she would get off if I went to her sleepover at her dads house. She said if I said no than she would start to eat tons of burritos. After a minute or 2 of hearing this I said yes. I groaned aloud as she put her hand to her face and giggled. So here we are now.

I walked inside Gordon's house as he was staring me down with suspicion. As I was going up the stairs I heard a loud belch like sound blasting out of the upstairs. Gordon sighed to myself and explained that it was her daughter and friends just eating and belching. He put my hand on my shoulder and told me that once again if I say anything about her weight he was going to kick me out.

I assured him that I loved his daughter and that I would never do that to her. He explained to me that he is simply worried about his daughter and that he usually isn't this tense. He gave me a pat on the back insuring me that he grita me enough. Time to say hello to my girlfriend.

"Y/N," my girlfriend called out to me as she wrapped her whole body to give me a bear hug, "I thought you weren't going to come to my sleepover. But you are here now. Kara, Karen, say hi to Y/N."