My Big Bunny (Jessica Rabbit)

(Jessica Rabbit)
(Fat Jessica Rabbit X Male Reader
(Art by Xmasterdavid)

POV Jessica Rabbit

"What do you mean my gig is canceled?!" I yell to my agent as they sigh as I start to tear up.

"I know that this is hard for you but no one wants to see you anymore."

"Why not? People have been enjoying me gig for the past years?"

"Well now people don't want to see someone of the likes of... well you."

"Yeah? What for?"

"I'll try to put this as nicely as I can but only for you. Your too fat."

"WHAT!" I yelled to my agent.

Me. Fat? No. I mean I know I gained 500 lb's in the past month or 2 but I am still s*xy right? Right? Y/N tells me so. He tells me that he loves me and will never stop no matter how big I am. Does no one else love me anymore. I start to tear up and ugly crying.

"Yeah I checked the ratings of your gig and song routine and the numbers have been dropping ever since our have gotten... bigger. Nowadays no one wants to see you doing your gig with your fat smothering their faces. They much prefer girls with less baggage. Or at least no one of your size."

I was still tearing up on the phone. I couldn't take it anymore and started to look the room with my tears, "people like bigger woman. My husband Y/N loves me! I am sure that someone still enjoys-"

"Well listen Jessica not everyone can't be your husband Y/N! No one likes you and you just have to accept that. Besides Y/N is probably just lying to you. He doesn't want to be towards you and your current-"

"HE DOES LOVE ME FOR ME AND NOT MY BODY! HE WOULDN'T LIE TO ME YOU D*CK! I AM STILL BEAUTIFUL EVEN WITH MY 500 LB BODY!"

"First off of course he doesn't love you because of your body I mean look in the mirror. Second of all due to the fact that your position has been wanted by much more gorgeous and new woman we are going to have to let you go. Sorry not sorry."

"You can't do this!"

"Well actually I can Jessica. As your agent I can fire you if you attempt to talk back to me or try to defy your work space. Doesn't look good because you have been doing so for this whole conversation. Goodbye. Leave your things at the-"

I end the call before he can finish. I start to bawl to myself as I go to the floor and lay there for minutes on end crying. How could this happen to me?! I thought that people liked my gig? I thought they liked the show I put on? I thought people loved me!? I guess it was all a LIE!

"Does Y/N... does he... *sniff* does he even love me now? Did he only love me for my fame and body? I used to have both before. Now I have none. He won't love men anymore."

I get up and start walking along to see Y/N. Please don't leave me. Let me go and ask Y/N if he can start up a bath for me.

POV Y/N

"Alright honey pie sit down." I say as Jessica starts to sit down in her specially made bathtub.

Man she looks so good. Her curves look so good in this frankly small bathtub. Although maybe it's just me but she looks... sad about something. I am not sure why. Hopefully she'll tell me. I don't want her to be sad. For now let's just see if this bath will help her cool off.