Whoville & the Grinch

A flurry of fresh falling snowflakes blew through the air of a cold winter's day where our story official began. Of the many falling snowflakes, one in particular was special in every way. For this very snowflake was no mere droplet of frozen water blowing across the wind. This snowflake held a story far greater than anyone could possibly imagine.

"Inside a snowflake, like the one on your sleeve, there happened a story you must see to believe..."

"You know I really must say we're very glad to see you again old friend."

"Haven't seen you since the League's last meeting together."

"Indeed gentlemen. I'm quite pleased to make your acquaintance again as well. Now if you please excuse me, I must narrate the story as it progresses."

"Oh pay us no mind, old friend. We're just here to offer our own insists as we go."

"Yes, well anyway... *Clears throat* Way up in the mountains in the high range of Pontoos lay the small town of Whoville: the home of the Who's..."

Inside that very same falling snowflake laid a land vaster than anyone would originally believe. A giant mountain with a curved peak overlooking a tiny little town at the foot of its basin. This was Whoville, and its residents were currently in the process of preparing for their most favorite time of year ever: Christmas. Many Who's traveled the streets with box and bags full of gifts, others decorated the town with many varieties of ornaments.

 Many Who's traveled the streets with box and bags full of gifts, others decorated the town with many varieties of ornaments

"Ask any old Who and they'll have this to say: 'There's no place like Whoville around Christmas Day'. Every window was flocked, every lamppost was dressed, and the Whoville band marched in their Christmasy best."

Through the snowy streets of Whoville, a band of Who's walked the streets as they sang and played a variety of odd instruments. They waved at other Who's as they passed by, and everyone would shout 'Merry Christmas!' to one another in such a friendly tone. The tuba player of the group walked on, casually playing with the rest of the band till a teeny, tiny little tuba player emerged from the instrument with a tiny trumpet and began to play. The tuba player rolled his eyes before sucking in on the tuba and the forceful air pulled the tiny tuba player back inside.

In the dead center of town, there stood a gigantic Christmas tree that reached high into the sky. A tree taller than even the tallest buildings in all of Whoville. It just really showed just how much the Who's truly loved the Christmas season.

"Arbor Day was fine, and Easter was pleasant, and every Saint Fizzin's day they ate a Fizz pheasant. But every Who knew from their twelve toes to their snout, they loved Christmas the most without a single Who doubt."

Completely unbeknownst to the Who's too preoccupied preparing for Christmas, a small ball of light fell from the sky just off Mt. Crumpit until it eventually fell behind a couple buildings. Soon as the ball of light faded, a very groggy group of ponies, and a teenage dragon, stumbled about in a daze. They travelled to many worlds in the past and it was certainly never easy. But this... this was entirely different.