Chapter 1: Yeji

You didn't know she was this rich. Your eyes glossed over the penthouse that stood in front of you. There was no reason for a penthouse to look prettier than you. But that's how it seemed right now.

"Close your mouth and let's go inside." She chuckled, heading towards the entrance. She had parked in a underground garage away from most people. A few cars were scattered around but there was no one in sight.

She headed inside this tiny area that had an elevator inside. A few decorative plants were on the sides. Even those appeared to look costly. You looked down at your dirtied hands and scowled. 

"Aren't you coming?"

You looked up at the woman who was already in the elevator. She was keeping the doors from closing. You quickly made your way inside, not getting too close to her so you wouldn't ruin her clothes.

"You don't have to avoid me like this. Remember, I saved you. If I didn't want you too close to me, I wouldn't have you here now would I? Just relax." She chuckled, patting your head gently. You ducked your head down, avoiding eye contact as you smiled.

The elevator dinged open. Thankfully no one else was up on this floor. You wouldn't be able to handle the embarrassment of looking like absolute shit in this fancy building. 

Her heels clicked as she walked down the hallway towards a large door. There was only one door on this floor too. She unlocked the door and walked in, you following after her.

And holy crap you had to do a double take.

"This place is fucking huge." You gasped.

As soon as you walked in, you were greeted with a huge open space

As soon as you walked in, you were greeted with a huge open space. The theme of blacks and browns decorated the entirety of the inside. There were spiral stairs that led to a second floor and a gigantic living room to your right.

"It's nice isn't it?"

"It's more than nice. It's astounding!" You almost forgot who you were talking to as you quieted yourself.

"I don't mind you yelling. The walls are sound proof after all." She giggled.

And sound proof walls. That's the life.

"Wow. Thanks-" You paused. What was her name? You had went all this time not knowing her name. You blushed as the embarrassment creeped up on you.

"Just call me Yeji. Hwang Yeji." 

"That's a nice name."

"Thanks! Now what's yours?"

You were going to speak, but stopped. You were reminded on how they called you codes for names. The memories still fresh in your head. You forced a smile and looked back up at Yeji.

"I go by Y/n."

"Okay Y/n! Now that we know each other better, let's clean you up! Give me one sec." Yeji ran to a room and slammed the door behind her.