Chapter 3: Day 2

Dinner went by and the next day came. It was awkward eating with Chaeryeong to say the least. She never changed out of that outfit which left you avoiding to look at her while you ate. And you both never spoke to one another. It wasn't the comfortable silence at all.

You rolled around in your bed, not wanting to get up. You stayed in the second bedroom that resided on the first floor. It was around the same size as the one upstairs too. You groggily glanced at the clock, and saw that it was 12 in the afternoon.

Closing your eyes, you decided to fall back asleep. But a certain someone had to ruin your plans. Chaeryeong bust through the door, a grin on her face. 

"Time to go shopping!" She trudged over to you, yanking the covers off of you. The cool breeze immediately hit your exposed skin. You scowled, trying to get the blanket back. 

"Go out? Into the world!? No thank you!" You stole the blanket back as a final blow and covered yourself in it like a hermit crab. 

"C'mon Y/n! You need new clothes either way. You can't keep wearing Yeji's clothes can you?" You heard the tease in her voice and you scoffed.

"Oh really? And you want me to go out looking like this?" You threw the covers off, showcasing your tail which swooshed around slightly. 

"I know exactly how to help. Get dressed first, I already picked out your clothes." She giggled throwing the set on the foot of the bed. She then hurriedly left the room, closing the door behind her.

You glared at the door before looking at the garments she provided you. It was a one piece sweater dress. It was also a turtleneck and looked comfy as hell. You quickly put on the cozy fabric and sighed in content.

 You quickly put on the cozy fabric and sighed in content

You heard a knock on the other side of the door. 

"You done?" It was Chaeryeong.

"Uh yeah!" You yelled back, adjusting your outfit. She came in and took in your appearance, a smile forming after.

"You look amazing. Now, let's take care of those." She gestured to my ears and tails. Then she left the room as you followed after her.

You sat down on the couch in the living room whilst Chaeryeong stood up in front of you. She looked you over once and tapped her chin.

"Plan A or Plan B?" She suddenly asked.

"Plan B?" You didn't know what she met by that but you were scared to find out. She took a seat next to you and faced your direction.

"Permission to touch your ears?" She eased, looking hesitant. You widened your slit eyes. And for some reason, everything in you told yourself to say yes. 

"I don't mind.."

"Great." She breathed, scooting closer. Her thigh came in contact with yours, and just that subtle move made shock waves surge through your body.