Chapter 11: Day 9

"Wake up Chaer! Wake! Up!" You threw yourself on her bed, landing directly on the hybrid. A tiny gasp left her lips as you started to cradle her from over the covers. She squirmed around, trying to free herself from your grasp.

"I-I'm up! Get the fuck off me!" She screamed, kicking and thrashing the blanket. You grinned, slowly sliding off the bed. You rested your head in your arms as you stared at her. Chaeryeong flipped over, glaring into your bright eyes.

"Remember what we promised." You stuck your tongue out playfully. The female rolled her eyes, groggily sitting up on the comforter. You stood up after, placing your hands out in front of her. She eyed you, curious about your actions.

"What now?" 

"Gimme your hands." You resisted the urge to do it for her. But patience was key to a healthy relationship.

Chaeryeong sat there for a few more seconds, finally giving in. She carefully placed her hands atop yours, waiting for whatever scheme you were doing. You quickly interlocked fingers, yanking her out of bed.

She went flying, falling into your arms. You giggled, squeezing her tightly. Chaeryeong widened her eyes, not expecting your sudden actions. She carefully regained her composure, wrapping her arms around your waist.

You sighed blissfully, shoving your head in the crook of her neck. You felt her carefully working her fingers around your ears, being as gentle as possible.

"Didn't you wanna go somewhere." She whispered in your ear, chuckling afterwards. That brought you right back to reality. 

You shoved her away softly, feeling the heat rising to your cheeks. 

"Hurry up and get ready." You grumbled, stomping out the room. Her laugh echoed off the walls even once you were completely out the room. 

You rolled around on the couch, your patience getting thin. It's been around 30 minutes and Chaeryeong still wasn't done! What the hell is she doing in there anyway?! She doesn't even wear makeup; not like she has to, but there's no reason for her to be taking centuries!

You glared at her closed door, arms crossed and ready to speak your mind. You stood up abruptly, marching over to her door. She'll get a piece of your mind

But before you could even think about barging in, the door started to open from the other side. What you saw washed away all your anger at that moment. A white off-the-shoulder long sleeved shirt matched with a light pink pleated skirt. 

A literal angel.

"Stop drooling and let's go." She teased, walking past you. You swiftly turned around, wiping the nonexistent drool from your lips. Quickly scurrying across the floorboard, you stopped in front of her with your arms out.

"I won't allow you to leave the house like that." You turned your nose up, not wanting anyone else to have the pleasure of seeing your soulmate dressed this beautifully. Chaeryeong stared at you for a solid five seconds before cackling, walking past you once again.

"Okay mom!" She yelled back, exiting out the door.

"I-I'm serious! You look too pretty for their eyes!" You followed after, slamming the door behind you. 

You quickly caught up, walking together side by side. She tsked, latching her arm around your waist. You slightly jumped, still not used to the feeling of being touched like this. It's been a long time since you felt genuine love and you were still getting used to it.