Chapter 2: Chaeryeong

You wandered the penthouse in curiosity. There were definitely a lot of doors to explore and you couldn't wait. 

As soon as Yeji left, you tried to order yourself some meat. Key word: Tried. But it was harder than you thought. The only memory you had using a phone was to call for help at a telephone booth. The people at the center tried to take you away, and you made a run for it.

Deja vu am I right?

But your parents never gave you a cellphone. They wouldn't have been able to either way. Unless their corpses rose from the dead and bought you one. 

Yeah they died when I was 13. The day I was taken.

You quickly shook your head to rid of the thoughts as you stared at the phone plugged into the wall.

"Does she have any numbers of restaurants.." You muttered to yourself, looking around the kitchen. Nothing in sight. You groaned in frustration and gave up on doing that. 

You decided to entertain yourself with this place you called a penthouse. There were steps near you so you decided to see what was upstairs first. There were two doors on this floor. You opened the first one to see a medium sized bedroom.

 You opened the first one to see a medium sized bedroom

The bed took up most of the room and it was dimly lit. It had the perfect theme. You decided to sleep in this one for the time being.

The urge to jump on the bed increased but you silently closed the door to ignore it. You traveled off to the second door. It was just a regular sized bathroom. 

"That was a bit anticlimactic." You huffed and headed back down the steps to explore the rest of the house.

15 minutes into it, and you were out of it. Everything looked fancy and very expensive so you made sure not to break anything. But it would be kind of lonely in here. You also don't know how you'll get food..

You flopped yourself on the couch in the living room, turning on the TV in the process. In less than 5 minutes, you were out like a light.

"Arghh.." The sun beamed down right on your face. You moved around slightly and fell right on the ground. You groaned in pain, rubbing your back. But your fingers entangled themselves in something soft.

You opened your eyes softly and tried to find the source of the softness. You kept rubbing at it, and felt a tingle throughout your body. You came to realize that it was your tail.

"It came out again, shit." You slowly got up, adjusting your clothes that were riding up on your figure.

Your fingers found their way to the top of your head and just as you thought, there were two pairs of fox ears on the top of your head. You were a fox hybrid, more specifically the Arctic Fox breed.