Chapter 6: Day 4

You groaned in annoyance as you felt the beaming rays of the Sun hitting your face. A hand instinctively covered your eyes as you rolled in the opposite direction of where the source of your annoyance was coming from. 

You laid there for a few more seconds, your leg hanging off the side of the messy bed. Then finally, you peered your eyes open to find the clock on the wall.

11:38 AM

A smile graced your lips at the decent time you woke up at. But that smile soon faded once the memories of yesterday started to make its way back into the solice of your thoughts.

The blush that creeped its way on your face stayed there for quite a while as you replayed everything from yesterday. Then you remembered the final thought of that day. You quickly sat up in your bed, the covers sliding off your torso.

You looked down at your appearance, reminding yourself of the nearly nude picture of yourself from last night. Your nipples were hardened under the mesh fabric, almost to the point where they could poke through any second.

"Fuck.." You muttered with a sigh following afterwords.

Shoving the rest of the covers off, you treaded your way to the walk-in closet to find some lounge clothes. You decided on a grey crop top hoodie that came up to your rib cage. Then you found some loose matching grey sweats. 

You quickly stripped and slid on the clothing, feeling ten times better than before. You hissed at the former dress you were wearing and threw it in a dark corner.

Your eyes scanned the living room after you stepped out of your bedroom. You couldn't pick up on Chaeryeong's smell and that was saying something since you always smelt her.

"Did she leave..?" You trailed off, walking to the kitchen in silence. You eyed the contents in the fridge and decided on some berries for now. You skipped over to the couch and plopped yourself on the soft cushions, turning on the TV to entertain yourself for these next few hours.

3 hours later and Chaeryeong was still gone. That's when you started to worry. Your guardian was never out for this long and if she was, she would tell you where she'd be going. 

You bit your nails nervously, pacing back and forth on the wooden floor. It's not like you could call and ask where she was either. You didn't have a phone and you couldn't use the house phone because you didn't have a clue as to what her number was.

Your insides made weird noises and you could feel it hurting more than usual. And that scared you. That was an indication of one of two things.

One, you missed Chaeryeong so much to the point where your stomach started to gain some type of personality towards her and was worried about when she would come back.

Or two, that was the deadly sign of telling you that your heat was to make an appearance any day now. You never knew why this happened, but you always noticed it right a day or two right before your heat happened.

And that wasn't good. That wasn't good at all. In fact, that was the worse thing that could happen.

You would be alone with Chaeryeong when it started. Let's not forget all the interesting things that's been happening these past few days. You knew if you were on your heat when she was in the same house as you, all hell would break loose.

Jumbled up curses flew out your mouth at rapid speed, your mind in a frenzy. You were so distracted that you didn't realize the sweet scent of someone in particular walking through the main entrance of the door.