Diamonte's crush.

Diamonté's POV
Lunch.

"Dia you don't get tired of going home and not doing anything after school?" Chanel says to me

"Dia you don't get tired of going home and not doing anything after school?" Chanel says to me. "Not really." Chanel is my best friend. Chanel and I have been friends since pre-k and I can see why, she's my other half. "Well I wanna go to the mall later on, it's a party tonight you should go." She says. "I barley get out so it would be nice but I have to catch up on math homework I'll think about it." I say rubbing my head. "D you know you want to take a break from the nerdy shit for once." She says I laugh throwing my food away "girl you're something else I'll be at the mall by 5:30." She smiles on excitement "good! The Party is at 8 be there or be square mama!" She says walking off.

Chanel walk to her boyfriend, Brent. Cant stand him. My curfew is at 10:30 so I might not go to the mall or that party. I scroll on my phone my eyes flutter when jahmier and jay walk in. They run shit somehow. Janelle is like they lil lap dog I guess. Always following behind both of them because they her "brothers" Jahmier and Jay make they way over to me. "Hey diamonté" they say sitting by me.

"Hey.." I say confused as to why they talking to me like they didn't pick on me since forever. Janelle always got that stank face on obviously tryna play nice. "You going to that party tonight huh?" Jahmier asks me. "Maybe. I don't know if I have time." I respond "that's crazy we'll scoop you if you don't got a ride." Jay says "says tf who?" Janelle says. That girl is so negative, especially when it comes to girls around her "brothers"

Chanel catches wind of it walking over "janelle do I have to whoop yo ass like I did last year? Keep it pushing ma." Jahmier and jay star laughing. I feel bad for Janelle sometimes, these niggas only keep her around because she listens to everything they say and she's pretty. "I'll see you at 8:30 diamonté." Jahmier says. Giving me butterflies. I wish I didn't find him attractive but it's always been like that. I just didn't think he felt the same way about me.