3.

Diamonté POV

The studio.

Realizing I should have just stayed home or went with Chanel. I don't even wanna be here I just wanna fade into obscurity. I'm just listening to the songs he's recording. But paying attention to my phone majority of the time. That's when I start getting my stuff together to leave. I just felt like I had no place. I just wanted to home. Reflecting on why I even went I got my purse, my phone, and my charger and left gladly. "Finally!" Janelle said.

Causing me to throw a drink at her. She then gets up and proceeds to hit me. Atp we tussling I won ofc. Jahmier comes out the booth "mane wtf y'all got going on in here?" He says. "Yo lil lap dog can't shut her fucking mouth and got beat tf up because of it." I yelled. "Weren't you just going home. Go ahead and get it." She yells back "ho yo eye bloody leave me alone!" "Ight chill out with that shi dia go home I'll see u tmr." Jay says. I grab my bag not noticing jahmier walking behind me.

I get to my car and he says "you alright?" "No. You let yo fuck ass friend put her hands on me, let alone disrespect me twice. You don't even like her fr. Keeping her around because she's pretty and her brother gon whoop yo ass." I say. "Pushing it her brother don't fucking scare me." He says. "Mhm I'll see you tmr." I roll my eyes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jahmier POV.

The studio

"Wtf was that? Why did you and dia get into it?" I ask Janelle "I don't fucking like her

"Wtf was that? Why did you and dia get into it?" I ask Janelle "I don't fucking like her. I been wanted to fight ha." She says holding her eye. "Well shidd that backfired like a mf." I laugh. "Yeah dia whooped yo ahh." Derrick says. "Oh please. I'll two piece her and Chanel." Janelle says. "You will not.. she whooped you last year tf" Derrick said.

I started to tune them mfs up rolling up my wood. Lighting it  thinking about diamonté. "Why you even defending her? She don't want yo hoe ass." Janelle says. "You the only one in this room that don't like dia." I said. "You like her or sum shi?" Janelle narrowed her eyes at me "no. And why does that matter to you." I said smoking my blunt. "Whatever. Trust and believe y'all gon learn she ain't shit and never will be. "She exclaimed. "Alright ain't no need for All that diamonté cool ppls." Jay said.