5.

Jahmier POV.

Two weeks later

Two weeks later.

Diamonté isn't talking to me and I can see why, but at the same time I don't. I don't have anything to do with her and Janelle petty beef. I look around seeing Janelle and her friends all over me when all
I want is to talk to dia. "Jahmier you seem stressed" Amina says running her hands down my chest. These hos is easy and don't have any self respect. What be wrong?

"Nah I'm good" I say pushing her hand. "This about diamonté fuck ass?" Janelle says. "No. Mind yo fucking business." I yell. "Don't I need to call my brother down this bitch? He'll send this mf up quickly I just gotta say the word." She says "fuck Derrick and his weak ass weed, you and that nigga can go to hell , trust." I say. "Matter fact get out. You and yo thot ass friends." I yell.

Diamonté POV.

Next day.

"Diamonté, you're late

"Diamonté, you're late. Again." Mr Barrymore says. "I'm sorry, it was traffic." I say quietly in response. "It's always traffic with you. You have after school detention, go get you a pass." He cuts me off. While walking to get a pass I see Janelle and jahmier walking together. I don't understand why because I heard they got to arguing.

But I digress. "Hey dia." Jahmier yells. "Heyy " i say. Janelle mugging me, per usual but I could care less. "Why you up here? Mr Barrymore don't play dat." Jahmier chuckles. "I gotta get a pass. I was late Again." I reply. "Hmmm "traffic" Janelle says lowly. "You want another black eye ?" I fire back. "Don't get smart with me I'm ready this time." She gets in my face.

"Ladies ladies! Break it up!" Ms doss yells pulling me off of her. This is nothing like me to be fighting. But I don't let no ho get a one up on me df.