23.

Diamonté POV.

I woke up the the sound of my alarm wailing

I woke up the the sound of my alarm wailing. I hit the stop button and tried my best to wiggle out of jahmier's grip. He was knocked out. Like no return knocked out. I cant blame him. I sucked the soul out the man. I'm expecting a birkin and a new wraith this afternoon bc that was my best work frfr.

I'm jus playin'. He was knocked cold though. After getting out of his grip I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs to feed our dogs and switch out Matt's. I'm assuming jahmier heard me downstairs and woke up. He came downstairs in his sweatpants looking fine asf.

I could feel my wetness pooling at my thighs. I cleared my throat and looked away. Even when you've been with someone for so long it's the little things that keep things flirty.

I looked at my agenda. I had a few hair appointments to do this afternoon. I grabbed my keys and made
My way to the salon. I walked in and roses were seated on my desk. I started up some calming music and I began to set up for my appointments.

Today I was scheduled for 2 sew ins and a one on one class. I chatted with my employees while waiting for my clients. Everyone is so in a rush to get done up for the summer.

A few minutes later my first appointment came in. I began to do her hair. My client was talking to ha friend. "But yeah like I said he got a whole girlfriend that I didn't know about. I could care less abt her though." She spoke. Her friend sitting across getting her
Nails did spoke, "You should." She said. "Yeah right. If he don't care why should I? It's not like she's around." My client spoke. Home wrecking so weird fo me. Like find ya own nigga. Her phone dinged. "It's him now." She said. "What he said girl?" She questioned. "Meet me at the house at 10:30." She read. "Brent weird af.
Leave him alone." My clients friend spoke.

Brent? Is that not Chanel BD?

I was so tired when I wrote this. Byee