8.

Chanel POV.

"And after that she said I should leave him alone

"And after that she said I should leave him alone. I really can't believe her." Diamonté said. We were hanging out in her new apartment that she finally moved into. "I mean he is a drug dealer I don't blame her. But he treats you well so I don't see the problem." I said. "Right? My dad said the same thing. I talked to him this morning." She said rubbing her eyes.

"Well we should do a lil sum like cook. I got groceries to make shrimp tacos." We make our way over to the kitchen. "Girl jahmier has been acting mad weird lately. I saw him and Janelle flirting at lunch the other day. I don't think they noticed I was there." Dia said. "And you didn't slap her?" I laughed. "He not mines. It's ok tho." She said de-veining the shrimp.

"Jayda is throwing a party this weekend. We should go" I said. "We should. But i know everyone and Dey mama gon be there, so I don't know." She said. "It's gon be at dis big ahh house in Calabasas it's on 45 mins from LA." I stated. "We should go shopping for it tmr." She said. "Definitely. You can stay the night so we can go tomorrow morning." "Also it's like a after party. Like a lil pool party." I said.

>>>>>>>>>>

Diamonté POV.

Me and Chanel went shopping and she told me she'd be here by around 9 to pick me up

Me and Chanel went shopping and she told me she'd be here by around 9 to pick me up. I really need to get a car. The only problem is I don't know which one. Jahmier always said I'd look sexy with a black Benz. I was looking at on earlier. Speaking of.. I haven't talked to him in a hot minute.

Time skip.

I'm currently in the car with Chanel. "Girl don't be mad but jahmier and his lil clique up there." She said lowly. "You coulda told me that before we was 30 minutes into the drive." I said. "Gir you be igh y'all need to talk anyways so be grateful." She said.  "Mhm." I said.

After a lil while everyone's drunk and shit everyone's getting in they cars and going to the after party.
>>>>
Time skip to after party

Liked by chanelroman, Comethazine, and 6,000 others

Chanelroman - WHAT WAIST HO?
Replying to chanelroman - WE WANNA SEE!
Comethazine - 👀
Jaydamami - miss u.
Replying to jaydamami - You look amazing tn babe
Click to view 300 other comments.

I took a sip of my drink sitting with Chanel noticing jahmier's ho ass. I Kept my eye on him the whole night like hawk. I felt like a stalker. "Girl just go talk to him I know u wanna." Chanel said. "Nah we should go in the hot tub." I said.

Me and Chanel are waking to the hot tub I take my cover up off letting it fall off my hips. I feel eyes burning in my back. I'm talking to Chanel posting videos to our story.

 I'm talking to Chanel posting videos to our story

Chanel Roman has posted.
Um we some mf city girls.
Liked by jaydamami, Brentfaiyaz, and 8,000 others.

Comments are limited.
I'm talking to Chanel while I'm rudely interrupted with a text from jahmier telling me to meet him at the bar. "Girl go talk to him. You need to talk at some point." She says. "Ok I guess..." I got up walking to the bar.

"Boy what the fuck do you want." I asked. "I just wanted to talk to you. You looked good tonight." He said smoking his blunt. I rolled my eyes at his comment. "You tryna go home?" He whispered in my ear. "Yo place or mines?" I said back kissing his earlobe. "The way you cuttin up we might not even make it to the driveway." He said back as i kissed down his neck. I'm gon slut dis nigga out.

Now we're sitting in his black hellcat driving home. I unbuckle my seatbelt sitting my knees in the seat reaching over and grabbing his face kissing him. "Diamonté chill we gon crash." He said in between kisses. We finally made it home after the car ride felt so long. We walked inside and I pushed him on the couch pulling down his pants pulling his dick out spitting on it and stroking the tip and kissing it. "fuck stop teasing" he groaned. Swallowed what would fit in my mouth and stroked what wouldn't. I started slobbering and tapping his tip on my lips.

I started swallowing and bobbing my head "fuck I'm gonna cum" he groaned as his toes curled. That's when I went all the way down deepthroating his length. He let his kids down my throat. I was in full control now.

I got on top of him bouncing up and down on my feet I moaned loudly "f-fuck you're so big" I picked up the pace he moaned even louder "damn you take me so well keep going ma" he said. "Hmmf- you close?"
I moaned in his ear. "Yeah you close?" "Yes- fuck" he started thrusting into me. "Let go ma. Cum on this dick" he groaned. Right then and there I squirted All over the the couch and he finished inside of me.

hey guys. How are y'all? Do y'all like long chapters like this?

Vote comment and errthang! Byee