17

Diamonté POV.

It was around 9:30 am and ofc I woke up to some bomb ass morning sex

"Shit- right there I'm gonna cum" I said screamed as he rammed his hips against mine. I came and he pulled out and started eating tf out of me. "Hold yo fuckin legs up diamonté." Jahmier said swirling his tongue in and out my pussy. I could feel myself getting wetter but the moment.

He worked his way up and down focusing on my clit and vulva. He just knows that's my weak spot. He was like nose deep in my pussy. I could feel my high coming so I kept grinding my hips into his face. "Shittt I can't take it- slow down" I moaned.

I could feel something coming on but it was so different. "You close diamonté? Let it out baby, cum for me" he said curling his fingers inside of me.

"Mhm" is all I could say in response. My toes began to curl and I threw my head back squirting everywhere. And when I say everywhere. I mean everywhere. The bed.. the floor... on jahmier's face.. it got messy.

Obviously I wanted to return the favor by doing what I do best. Throwing it back df! But I wanted him to feel extra special this morning. I decided to ride him. I got on my tip toes and started bouncing on him in reverse cow girl.

I never do this position often because he always finishes quick af. "Damn dia" he moaned slapping my ass. I could feel him pulsating. He was trying to hide his moans but I sped up and he couldn't help but moan loud as hell. He came in my mouth and we cleaned up.

After I showered and got some breakfast I finally had time to look down at my phone.

FAB 4 GC 🫶🏾

India 🤍- oh so you finally wanna respond?
Jayda 💕-ya didn't hear her and jahmier. Rabbits bro.
Chanel 🤎- yeah.. at least we know you ride good 🤭
India 🤍- we knew u had dick in yo mouth so don't even girl.
Me - "I was busy for 2 hours and y'all assume I was fuckin?? What kind of person do y'all take me for? 😒

Jayda 💕- yeah yeah meet us in the lobby we going to the beach.

"Jah! Cmere." I yelled. "Yes dia?" He said looking down at his phone. "I'm gonna be back in a few. Me and my girls finna go to the beach and the tanning salon. See u later." I said kissing his forehead and rushing out.

Sometimes I feel like I have to parent him so he isn't left confused. "Hey girlsss" I said coming from the elevator. "Well I can see what kind of morning you had..." Jayda said cackling. "Whatever. After this we going to the spa tanning salon." I said

"Tanning salon? Girl..." Chanel said. "It's free! Y'all needa take advantage."

After we went the beach we got the spa tanning salon. These dummies thought you didn't have to get naked. Cant take them nowhere. I decided to book a suite where we could be together. "Now dia. Why you brought us here??? It's hot den a bih. Jayda said wipin the sweat off her face.

"No literally." Chanel and India agreed. At least they got complementary water... I'd be so dehydrated. "Diamonté... so what's tea with Janelle. Bc Derrick got on her." India said. "Well as far as I know that won't be a problem anymore." I said. "Yeah bc shawty was dead wyling." Chanel said.

>>>>>

Hey y'all. So far who y'all favorites? I wanna expand the POVS. Like I don't want it to just be like one or two people.

I like this book more then my other one so that's why I update this one a little more. But anyways. Next chapter soon. Love you guys 💕💕