21.

Jahmier's pov.

Diamonté was re-buttoning her shirt and I was buckling my pants back

Diamonté was re-buttoning her shirt and I was buckling my pants back. I knew ha freak ass won't gon last. Immediately after I was able to focus on my music more. Her aura was more relaxed. Before I could unwrap my subway diamonté already done dug in my shit.

"Now ma. You couldn't get yo own?" I asked. "Oh please. I just sucked you off and I can't eat the sandwich I payed for?? Shittin me." She laughed. "You get on my nerves sometimes" I say taking the other half of the sandwich. "We should go to this party tn. Shi finna be live as fck." I said. "Yeah no. They always shoot and stuff. It's at a skating rink." She said looking at ha nails.

"Why you scared? I doubt someone want you. If they took yo ass they'd bring u right back bc you wanna be fed 25/8." I said laughing. "Yeah ok. If they took you instead they'd bring you back bc you have to be laid up under someone 25/8, clingy self." She said drinking my orange soda.

"Stuff like that makes me mad anxious. They shoot. They fight. We can't have anything." She said. "I get it. But as long as I'm here you don't gotta worry about shit like that. I won't let a single soul take you away. Trust that diamonté." I said lookin at ha. "You know what to say to butter me up don't you. The party is in a little while so we should leave now." She spoke.

"Maybe in a little while. The party gon be late as fuck anyways. We got time to kill." I said looking at the time on my phone. "We should go get a dog. Like a big one." Diamonté said. "We already got like 4. We don't need nomo." I said. "I want a Great Dane tho. Like they're so adorable." She said showing me photos of them.

She's fckn nuts. A Great Dane? She don't even like lookin after the ones we got let alone a goddamn Great Dane. "The dog grows to be 5'9 damn near. Boutta be bumping into my tvs n shit. No we ain't gettin no Great Dane." I said sternly.

She looked at me all sad. I hate tellin her crybaby ass no but she's never been a dog person so I don't know where this coming from.

>>>>>

Diamonté POV

Diamonté POV.

I was looking on adoptspot earlier. I saw so many Great Danes. There's so adorable. Jahmier has so many dogs already but I want my own you know? Jahmier was writing something. I payed attention to the way he thinks about a bar for a second before writing it. Erasing. Trashing. And recording, repeat. He's always so focused on his craft and that's what I admire about him.

I grew paranoid. Looking at the cameras. "Jahmier I think we should go now." I said. "Why? What's wrong diamonté?" He asked. "The cameras. They keep shifting to me." I said. The camera moved when I said that. "Come on let's go." I said gathering my shit. "Chill. Nothing bad is happening." He said. "No. Let's go." I could feel something bad was about to happen. The anxiety started to set in when I saw the camera flash.

This time jahmier noticed. He walked me to his car. I took an Uber bc my shit inna shop. "Diamonté you're always too anxious. Take a chill pill." He said driving. "Okay jahmier. If that's the case why them two big guys standing outside the studio?" I asked. "I don't know. Just mind ya business and they won't bother you. Why you ask they was making you feel a type of way?" He asked. "Yeah. They always give me degrading looks. That's why I hate coming here.

>>>>>>>

Boring ass filler chapter. Jahmier needs to listen to diamonté more. I'm tired of my sister getting ignored 🫣

 I'm tired of my sister getting ignored 🫣

Until next time. BYEEE - Jaela 🤍 .