19

Diamonté's POV.

That morning.

Fab 4 GC 🫶🏾 .

India 💕- diamonté are you awake? Or you got dick in yo mouth again..

Chanel -🤎 both. Rabbits.

Jayda - 🤍 wake up bc we going out.

I actually didn't have D in my mouth. I was in the gym. Jahmier went to play ball with his homeboys. I picked my phone up after I showered and called jahmier. No answer. It's uncommon for him to ignore my calls.  But wtv. I texted him. Waited an hour. No response.

I grew tired. It was around 12. I couldn't stand to be away from him. It's like every second of the day I need him. I laid in bed looking over at my special dresser. Thongs, vibrators, everything. You name it I got it. Jahmier hasn't opened this. I was debating on going out or masturbating.

It was a rare occurrence that I did considering I have sex like everyday. And everyday is a lot. But today is different. I started by setting the camera up. And sliding my thong off. I was already so wet. I picked up the strongest vibrator and went to work fr.

I was moaning so loud. This feeling was so foreign. I could feel my pussy like tingling as I moved the vibrator up and down. I could feel my orgasam creeping up on me. I could feel it building up but before I could catch it, it exploded out of me.

Cum was everywhere. The camera the sheets, the pillow the floor everywhere. I think I was so overstimulated that I like fell over. I didn't wanna send it at first. Even though like my whole body has been in his mouth I'm so shy abt it. Missionary with eye contact makes me shy so sending nudes is like scary.

I sent it. I didn't look at my phone for hours. I went out with Chanel, Jayda, and India. It's always they wanna do sum. It's too damn hot for allat and then I be the one to be fixing laces and doing lashes bc they fucked em up.

They decided to go to a day party. It's currently 3pm. I'm so used to taking clients or being at home introverted rather than being out and about. Loud music fills the room along with the smell of casamigos and weed. I was ready to go frfr. India Chanel and Jayda wasn't ready to.

I guessed that I was gonna be driving so I didn't drink. I hate having to be the babysitter sometimes. It's the same everytime. Everyone crashes at Diamonté's house and drops em off in the morn. I hate doing it because then I can't get any morning sex. Without it I'm like cranky, moody, and irritable. I texted jahmier not even 5 minutes ago.

Dia - babe they have me at this party and I'm so sick of it.

Mir - LMAOO stick in there. You be igh.
Mir again - pause what did u send me earlier I seen that
Diamonté - come find out bootybuttstinkaliscious