1.

Jahmier POV.
Janelle's house.
7:30 PM.

"Why did y'all tell Diamonté she could come with us

"Why did y'all tell Diamonté she could come with us.. knowing I don't like her." Janelle says in an annoyed tone. "What's yo problem with her? She cool peoples" jay says. I nod in agreement with him. "For starters shes always flirting with jahmier.." I light my blunt up taking a drag "Diamonté don't like me especially after all the bullying you did to ha." I say. "She's not coming and that's that. I'm y'all friend not her tf" Janelle says. "Well you not driving and it's not your car. So you can't even dictate if she can come or not."

Jay says. I lick my lips and say "Chanel prolly gon take her home if we don't it's only a 10 minute drive. Chill out." 
I get a text from diamonté

"Aye we gotta go now dia ready

"Aye we gotta go now dia ready." Janelle smacks her lips "fix yo attitude." Jay says to her.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Diamonté POV

Chanel's house

Chanel's house.
"Bitch you look bomb as fuck." Chanel says making me smile "thank you mama you look amazing too."
Diamonté's outfit:

"Now don't let that bitch try you

"Now don't let that bitch try you. She do some funny shit call me." Chanel tells me. I laugh "girl I'll be ight. See you there bye." I hug her and walk out. I walk to the car opening the door sitting beside Janelle. "Hey dia you look nice." Jay says "thank you.. youn look too bad ya self." I say look at my phone. Janelle rolls her eyes. "Alright let's go so this drive and speed up." Janelle says. "Chill out with that nelle." Jay says. I turn to her and say "is there a problem?" "No, keep it that way."  "Aye aye cut that shit out." Jahmier says.

"At this point I'll call a Uber." I say. "Sounds good get out." Janelle says. "Nah you good." Jay says I glare at Janelle. "look at me again and see what's gon happen." Janelle complained. "Igh we here gtfo." Jahmier Snapped. I walk in greeted by loud music and a strong smell of weed. Chanel sits next to me and says "how was that car ride miss ma'am?" "fucking horrible." I ranted. "I will never get in a car with her again." I said. "Don't look now but jahmier eyeing you" Chanel whispered. "Girl please don't nobody want him but Janelle stank ass." I said. Me and Chanel both start laughing.

"Well ima see you later text me if you need me dia." Chanel tells me. "I will bye" I say in an unsure tone. I look down at my phone but is rudely interrupted by Jahmier "sorry about Janelle she can be a lil rude sometimes." He tells me taking a drag from his blunt. "A little?" I laughed. "I'm about to go to the gas station for some mo woods you wanna come?" He insisted. "Sure why not?" I say grabbing my bag. "Where you going jah?" Janelle yelled. "Don't worry about it" jahmier said grabbing my hand.