31.

Diamonté POV

A week later

A week later.

It was around 11am. My mom had texted me about meeting up for lunch. She's out of her rabbit ass mind if she thinks I can have a damn sit down with her. She's lucky I don't jump over that table and snatch her dusty ass wig off.

"I've been too fucking nice. Too nice. I've given everyone second chances. I've helped people who wouldn't help me ever. " I said to jahmier. "I dead don't understand why she thinks disrespect is so excusable because she's a parent. I wonder what she has to say though. Hopefully an apology." I said.

"I think you being a lil harsh. Give her a chance." He said. "You're supposed to be on my side. But ok." I said walking out of the room. But anyways. I needed to get ready for this lunch date with her bitch ass. Chanel said I shouldn't even show up.

>>>>
Fast forward.

"Hey mom." I said sitting down. "I just wanna start of by asking.. are you still with Jahmier?" She asked. I rolled my eyes at that. Here she goes. "Yes. Why?" I said looking at my watch. My time too pricey to be sitting here with ha old ass.

"I just think he's no good. He's a drug dealer isn't he? You deserve better." She said. "I mean you haven't even met him so why are you judging?" I asked. "Watch your mouth first of all. Second of all you wanna be grown so bad you've been out of the house for what 6 months?" She said.

"Whatever. It seems all you wanted to do was cause more conflict that wasn't needed at fucking all. You have a blessed one, Gloria." I said walking out. I didn't have the time or the patience for her. Like LITERALLY!

>>>>>

FAB4 GC
India 💕- what y'all doing 👀
Chanel 🤎- Building baby cribs. What else what i be doing?
Jayda 🤍 - Umm nothing boutta go pick up loyal
Diamonté 💘 - running errands.

India 💕 - Mmk. Steak 48 at 6 tn be there!

They stay inviting me on these surprise events. Now I gotta go home and find something to wear.

I unlocked the door. Jahmier was playing on his game. "Hey babe." I said going upstairs. I heard him coming up behind me. "How'd lunch go?" He asked. "I walked out. I don't wanna talk about it." I said picking out something to where.

"Igh where u finna go?" He asked. "Out to eat with my friends you wanna come?" I said ironing my outfit. "You should stay in.." he said playing with my hair. Here he go. "I already agreed" I said pecking his lips. "And? A quickie wouldn't hurt you." He said. "I won't be long.

I went with something pretty basic.

I texted everyone and said I'd be walking in, in a moment

I texted everyone and said I'd be walking in, in a moment. I wasn't planing on staying long. Probably just ordering eating small conversation and leaving.

"Hey guys!" I said sitting. "Did y'all order?" I asked. "Nope we just sat down ourselves." Jayda said. The waiter came. We put our orders in. I was ready to go. For some reason my social battery runs out quicker than usual.

I started eating and talking with everyone. "Y'all know I'm due in a few weeks. Should I invite Brent?" She asked. "Hell na" we said in Union. "That's what I said. I might let my mom and my sister be in the room." She said.

Around an hour later I was so full. I needed some. Like it was on my mind so bad. I walked in the house. I noticed the canes on the counter. He ordered food? Without me? HM..

I walked upstairs leaving my heels on the downstairs floor. My purse was on the floor too. Jahmier was sleeping. Of course. I went and hopped in the shower and did my skincare.

I got ready for bed and turned on some Greys. I was mid way through my episode until I felt someone clasp onto my body. It was jahmier. He was fast asleep. I noticed my little puppy snuggled by my leg too.

I'm so happy with my life. They make me complete. I slowly dozed off snuggling back into jahmier.