30.

Diamonté pov

Diamonté pov

I think that ever since I moved my bond with my mom got weaker and weaker. I still see my dad frequently. He's like my best friend. I'm grateful he's around. Jahmier met him. My mom genuinely had no interest. It makes me a little sad but I don't wanna put anyone in an uncomfortable situation.

Today marks 2 weeks before my birthday. I wanna invite my mom. I sent her a text. She opened it. Not sure if she's coming. I'll be happy if she does. Happy if she doesn't. "Well I think we should do it at this venue. And we can pick a theme if you'd like." My assistant said. Fay as been my assistant for around 2 years now. She's like my sister. "I think we should do a bubbly pink theme." I said showing her my reference photos.

We had so many ideas to come up with. We chose a nature theme. So like hella flowers and trees. We discussed most of it over brunch. I came home bought so more hair supplies.

Being that jahmier left before me I was left alone with my thoughts before he came back. Sometimes I wonder what he does during the day. I'm not curious to the point where I wanna go to the hood.

I fed our dogs. And had some cuddle time with them before cleaning up. Jahmier stoped hanging around Derrick. India told me about it. He rlly only talks to cench. I looked at my schedule twice more to see what else I had to do.

I was scrolling on Instagram until I came across a video. It was Chanel sister and the girl Brent cheated on fighting. I quickly called Chanel. "Diamonté you saw the video?" She asked stressed. "Yes wtf happened?" I asked. "Well alyssa saw the girl and Brent at the mall. And she swung." She said.

"Brent been blowing my shit saying how I need to let him see his baby and that he needs to be at doctor appointments." She said . "For what? He the one that cheated." I said. "No literally. Has me out here looking foolish." We finished up our conversation.

Jahmier came home with canes. My eyes lit up. He knows the most about me. He knows my order down to a T.

POV switch!

jahmier's pov

jahmier's pov .

I came home and I stopped and got canes. I know how much she love ha ass some canes. Most of the time she'll ask but I knew she wanted some. When you be with smb for ah while you kinda just know certain shit.

She opened hers and didn't even say hey. "I mean yeen eat all day??" I asked. She was destroying that shit. "I did. I'm planning my birthday." She said excited showing me the inspiration photos. She wanted to do nature shit.

"So a 4/20 party?" That's what that shit looked like. Hella green and trees. "No it's a nature themed party." She said. " how was your day though?" She asked taking a sip of my drink. She always stealing smb shit.

"My day was coo , made some sells." I said. "What's up with you and Derrick?" She asked. Me and Derrick simply not coo like that. He sit around all day and sip. And don't do shit. "Nothing really. We just grew apart." I said. I try not to tell diamonté too much. She don't need to worry about certain stuff.

Little short filler chapter! Sorry for not updating. I was focusing on my new book! You guys should read if you like Comethazine. Vote and comment please! - Jae. 🤍