2.

Jahmier pov

"So what yo plans is after the party dia?" I said to her

"So what yo plans is after the party dia?" I said to her . "Homework and sleep.. I might leave after this." Diamonté said. "I'll take you home I got sum shi to handle after this anyways." I say. "Like what?" She laughs "The studio prolly sum yo nerdy ass don't know shit about." I fire back at her. "Anyways ion feel like going in just get me some sunflower seeds." She says handing me the cash. "Nah it's ight I got it." I tell her. "You sure?" She asked. "Yeah."

I come back to the car handing her, her sunflower seeds. "Thank you jahmier." She says. "So you wanna go back to the party or the studio?" I ask "who gon be at the studio session?"  "Prolly jay, Derrick, and Janelle." I tell her "yeah I'll go home.." she says. "Aye don't let Janelle run you off she ain't no fuckin body." I say. "It's alright. I'll see you tmr." She says lowly. "No you coming with me." I sternly say. "I wish I could but I have a curfew...I'll see you tmr like I said." She says grabbing her purse.

"You be aight just say you was with Chanel." I say "okay.. I guess." She replies.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Diamonté POV.

I start texting Chanel immediately because she always gave me good boy advice

I start texting Chanel immediately because she always gave me good boy advice. She was always there.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Two hours later

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Two hours later.
The studio.

I look down at my phone walking in the studio saying hello to everyone. Janelle giving me the side eye. Whispering to Jay "why is she here?" I smack my lips. I walk to Derrick "where Jah?" I say. "None of yo damn business." Janelle says. I don't know her problem and I genuinely don't care but it's like every time I come around she wants to be stand-offish and hostile. "Girl gtf-" I'm cut off by jahmier walking out the booth.

"Hey dia." He pulls me in for a hug. "Hey mir." The smell of weed and cologne waving off of him.  I sit down looking at my phone. "Oh so y'all tg now? Y'all close hugging all up on him n shit." Janelle says. "Girl get tf off my dick. You don't better things to do? Like be obsessed with jahmier?" I snap back at her. "You wanna get it cracking? I'm with whatever" she says sliding of her shoes. "Get Yo dog jahmier." I say.

Hey y'all! Comment and vote love u guys 🤍'