2. Voices

As he noticed the twinkling glitter in the sky, he got confused, What was that? It wasn't the first time he saw something weird, he just couldn't explain it. He shrugged and continued ploughing. The dusk was here, as he noticed the sun going down, he paused and stared at the sun, thinking what the world behind the sky would be.
' It's getting colder, I should head back home. ' he spoke to himself.

On his way back he started humming. The departmental store caught his eyes, he went in and greeted the storekeeper. Again he noticed something strange twinkling.
' Do you see the twinkle over there, what's it? ' he asked the storekeeper.

' Hey, stop kidding there's nothing over there. ' the man replied. Jay became puzzled and shrugged. He bought a few fruit drinks and fruits for Granny and left the store.
' Something must be wrong with me..' he said as he kept walking.

He reached home, without knocking he jumped in trying to shock Granny, but Granny was unfazed.

' When will you grow up, Jay. You should find better ways to shock me. ' Granny mocked him.

He came to granny and hugged her,
' If I'll grow up, won't you become too old then.' he teased her.
' You are such a fool, my child. You sit I've made some steak for you. Go fresh n up.' Granny ordered him.

He did the same. But while on his way out to the living room, he noticed some noise, thinking is someone outside.
He went to check it up, again he found nothing. But unlike in the shop he could hear sounds now, they were from inside the house. He hopped in,
'Who's here?'
'Granny, I heard some voices. Is there....' He stopped as he saw a girl dressed in white standing beside Granny.

_________________