11. Forgetting is a harder fight.

It was already half past 2 in the afternoon Granny was visiting the headquarters, she had decided to leave everything behind if only Sarah could stay. But nothing usually goes the way you want it to. While she was there Sarah received a call and she headed there.

'Granny, you are here, I was also asked to be here. Is anything going to happen.' she asked granny curiously.

A silk cloth letter appeared after lights, Sarah picked it up. The letter read. 'Sarah. You shouldn't have tried to discover the past. You are bound to get punished. That's how it works. There are no exceptions. So, you're requested to report. Miss Maya should also get back to the headquarters the earliest. ' As she read this, she felt no sense of life. She wasn't a human, she could even die of tears, there's was nothing to hold, since the beginning. Granny also read it. Granny had already written a letter for some ease in punishment for Sarah. She was confused. She thought maybe her letter wasn't delivered. She asked Sarah to go home for now. And that she would solve the issues on her own.

Sarah wasn't ready to accept this. She didn't worry about her punishment. She was worried about Granny, she never wanted to join the headquarters. Besides if she would leave who would stay with Jay. While thinking about these things she arrived home. Jay was already back from the fields. He had got home some medicinal herbs for granny and flowers to send them to the tea market.

When Sarah entered home, she asked him to come back soon after delivering the flowers. To which he agreed.
When Jay came back in the evening he asked her about Granny, Sarah told him that she has joined the headquarters, she wouldn't be joining them. Jay felt sad. Sarah hugged him and told him that she's sorry. She shouldn't have come here. She came and brought all the miseries to Granny and him.

' Whenever one tries to pluck the flowers, thorns prick you as well. It's the same case. Forget about it. ' Jay replied.

' Give me a minute, I'll bring you some water. ' She told him. And went to the kitchen she was given this water back in the headquarters by granny. Granny had asked her to make sure Jay drinks it so that he forgets about every sadness that knocked on his door. While pouring the water into the glass, She thought that this is the best way out. She would disappear soon, if she could help granny and Jay by doing this, then she must not hesitate. ' Even if he forgets me, I'll be happy to see him living his life without stress. ' she thought to herself.

_______________