7. Time Lapse

Jay ran towards Sarah and took her home. Sarah woke up after a day. Granny was so stressed, what did she do. This blacking out never occurs to any angel without any reason. Why did she collapse? This all was going in her head. Granny loved Sarah the same way she loved Jay. Both Granny and Jay were worried. Granny asked  Jay to bring some medicinal herbs, from Array land. At least they should try to save Sarah. After a broad day, Sarah woke up.

' oh my goodness. My child. You are awake.  Jay Jay bring some water. ' Granny cried with joy. Within a few seconds, Jay brought Water from the kitchen. Granny helped Sarah to drink the water. They asked her to rest and when she feels better to walk around the garden. Sarah smiled meaning she would. And the duo left her to rest. But how was she supposed to rest when her past was right before her, picturing itself.

Granny prepared chicken soup for her, and she comforted her. Jay seemed odd today. After Sarah opened her eyes, he left the room and headed out for a walk. He was worried for her. He never showed his care, but yesterday he did. He saved Sarah. He was going to walk into the woods, he remembered all the things from the past. He remembered how they ran into an accident. He knew why Granny's mission failed. He knew it all. But he never confessed it. He would always stay zipped about things like this.  While returning from the forest, he found himself at the same spot of the accident, the place which was no less than a grave for him.  The exact place which destroyed everything in the lives of three of them.

Exactly ten years ago, as the car was being driven, the two kids at the back were singing songs, the couple was giggling. They were set to meet Chhaya, Jay's sister. But God had his plans. The car crashed into a truck. Jay's parents' were left unconscious. The girl was bleeding, blood was dripping from her head. Jay was the only one who survived that accident. Granny was supposed to help all these four souls rest in peace. She wasn't unsuccessful, she had almost done it. But it was the night of the comet coming. A time-lapse took place. Jay's soul was engulfed into a different time zone. He unknowingly knew all the secrets he shouldn't have. He went round to the future. What happened the previous night was what he witnessed ten years ago when he was a kid 16 years old.

He knew it all along, when Sarah visited them, he didn't know she was his first and only friend -  Janvi. Yes, that's what Sarah's real name was. This time Jay wanted to protect her. But he knows it's impossible. Janvi has died ten years ago, and this person is Sarah who's not a human. Jay wanted her to leave this place. He wanted Granny and Janvi to avoid the cruel fate. He is going to try his best to stop her from discovering things. He is going to try his best not to let her get to know about her past. Jay went back home and sneaked into Sarah's room, she was sleeping. After reassuring himself, that she's fine he left the room.

_____________