1. Hopes In Rows

It all started ten years back, somone unknown yet known knocked on the heart of the strangers. No one knew his name, his acquaintances or him. But no one could ignore a naive young kid.
He was the biggest mystery of the place, people called him Jay but who was he?
What was his name? His past? No one knew.
He was tall enough, his eyes were brown filled with frown and deep, deeper than the oceans. And so was his heart - big, and deep. He cared for each and every being in his village.

He came to this village called Elpida ten years back. Elpida in Greek language means hope and this village gave him all the hope and reasons to discover himself. When he came he looked lifeless, with no will to survive. He was taken in by a Granny named Maya. He could see anything, bear anything but he could never see Granny collapse and crumble. Granny would look after him, and he was Granny's reason to carry on. The day he came to her life she was about to get destroyed the 16 year old kid comforted her, and became her child. He came to her as an angel.

' Granny, I'm going into forests' , Jay said as he served her with breakfast.

' As if you won't go, if I'll stop you. ' Granny replied childishly and they both giggled and Jay made his way to the forests. The deep woods were his home. The animals his homies. He kept climbing the hill and reached the Array land as they call it, it was were he would plant medicinal herbs. He was amazing with Ayurveadics. He could had as much knowledge as medicinal doctor. He had wonderful skills But his exact whereabouts, no one knew except Granny.

He collected some herbs and moved to the fields. He went forth and started ploughing. While he was at it, he noticed something strange in the sky. Something like twinkling in broad day light. What was it?

___________

Almost 300 words, I hope this is not short. Feel free to point out my mistakes.
Love love.