𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 / dearest onee-san

Listen to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVYH-7QGE A&list=PLEle4lyGMYVwP3kP527HqrQ1owip_qReS&index=10

com/watch?v=cVYH-7QGE A&list=PLEle4lyGMYVwP3kP527HqrQ1owip_qReS&index=10

Dearest Onee-san,

It's Kirari.

I'm... planning to do something you won't like. I know, I'm weak and impulsive. I always have been. 

We've always needed each other in this hell we call a "family". Please take care of the Student Council. I appoint you the President and Head of Clan. You'll do a much better job than I did. I don't care what the elders say about it. I'll haunt them with my ghost.

I'm going to jump off the Tower of Doors.

There, I said it. What I'm going to do. How I'm going to die.

Oh, what a beautiful way to go out, though. The same way Sayaka did. Finally, we can be together. Even if it's not on Earth. 

The moon is going to be full tonight and the lilies are in full bloom. I will make sure to savor the beauty of that before I jump, I can promise that much to you, my twin.

I love you, my dear older sister. I haven't told you that enough. Thanks for switching places with me all the time. I know how annoying it is. You don't deserve the oppression of the elders. I wish it was me instead in your place. I was second to come into existence, after all.

All I've done is make others' lives miserable. The students, the councilmembers', our cousins. I'm a horrible person. For that, I will surely not be missed. 

Please go on without me. I know it's selfish, but I can't keep on doing it, Ririka. I can't keep on pretending I'm fucking alright. I can't.

Please forgive me, knowing I'll be at rest or in my next life. I will never forget you, no matter how many times I'm reincarnated. 

With eternal love, your younger sister (by two minutes),

Rari