Eighteen

2 Weeks Later

"You've never seen Friday?" Spencer asked Olivia as he turned the movie on and she shook her head no.

"I don't think I can hang with you anymore" he teased, attempting to get up from the couch but she stops him.

"And just last week you've never seen Twilight, so I think we're even" she replied laughing and throwing popcorn at him.

"Friday is an American classic and Twilight is-"

"The best movie ever made" she finished, making them both laugh.

"I didn't say all that" he says squinting his eyes, playfully contemplating.

"Actually you did"

"No I didn't" he responded reaching for popcorn in the bowl when their hands touch. They both stare at each other with desire at the forefront of their minds but are interrupted when Jordan comes downstairs.

"Spence you trynna hit the gym?" Jordan questioned walking over to the pair and ignoring Olivia, with both of them noticing.

Spencer looks between them before clearing his throat and getting up from his seat. "Can't I gotta get to work" he replies and Olivia glares at him.

"I thought you didn't have to be at work for another 2 hours" she inquires and he shakes his head.

"Yeah but I think I should get a head start"

"Okay well do you at least need me to pick you up" she asked eagerly.

"Nah Hadley's picking me up and we're hanging out" he replies before leaving out the door with Olivia sinking into her seat on the couch.

"Oh" she replies, causing Jordan to look at her and take a seat beside her.

"You okay?" He asked his sister who visibly looks disappointed.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" she responded sarcastically, trying to brush off the moment of embarrassment she just had.

"Okay I was just asking, but since you wanna act like that-" Jordan begins to say threatening to leave the couch when Olivia lets out a sigh.

"I'm sorry" Olivia blurts out and Jordan stops in his tracks, curious by the direction of the conversation and sits back down.

"For ?" He questions raising his brow, wanting to hear more.

"For being an asshole when you told me about you and Simone. You're my brother and all I want is for you to be happy. So if marrying Simone is what you want, I'll support it" she says truthfully, leaving him to grin.

"You mean that?"

"Yeah of course. I will be there to support you, hell I'll even plan the whole thing" she replies making them both laugh.

"Well as nice as that sounds I'll just settle for you standing at the alter with me"

"You're letting Layla plan it aren't you?"

"Yeah, what can I say? The girl's got a niche for it" Jordan responds.

"Touché" she says before leaning her head on her brother's shoulder.

"Is it even legally for you to get married in Vegas, I thought you had to be 18?"

"No but it is if you have a parent's signature".

"Yeah good luck with that" she answers chuckling.

"So what's going on with you and Spencer?" Jordan asks changing the subject, genuinely wanting to know the info on his sister and best friend.