Twenty-One

Two Days Later

"Olivia give Simone back the phone" Jordan instructed his twin, annoyed with her antics.

"You didn't answer the question" Olivia replied seriously and Simone laughed while fixing the crib beside her.

After the events that took place at dinner a few nights ago, the twins were grounded for lying and forging Laura's signature. Simone's parents kicked her out when the news of her pregnancy was revealed and she has been staying at the Bakers. Currently, Olivia and Simone were in the guest room setting up the baby nursery while on FaceTime with Jordan to show him the progress while he was at the gym.

"If you want to know so badly just ask him" Jordan urges.

"I haven't seen him since dinner and rightfully so if he actually fucked her as soon as we got back" Olivia responded.

Jordan heaved a big sigh before looking over at Spencer who had been right beside him at the gym. Olivia was unaware that they were together, but he heard every word and question she asked on the call.

"Tell her no" Spencer mouths making Jordan roll his eyes.

"He didn't fuck Hadley, Liv" Jordan says.

"How do you know?" She questions now narrowing her brows.

Jordan looks over at Spencer once more before turning his attention back to the camera.

"Because we got back from Vegas that morning and he went straight home. It wouldn't make sense for him to even see Hadley before dinner. Plus he loves you so why would he?" Jordan explains.

"Okay what about-" Olivia begins to ask but is cut off by Jordan.

"Hadley lies, it's what she does. Now can you please give my wife back the phone. That's who I called to talk to, not you" Jordan demands and Olivia rolls her eyes before ending the call.

"She did not hang up on me" Jordan says making Spencer laugh.

"Come on man I need a spot"

______________________________

"Why'd you hang up on him?" Simone ask snickering.

" I don't know. It's honestly just fun messing with Jordan" Olivia responds while getting up and helping Simone stand up.

"Well" she says pointing to the finished crib. "If I were a baby I would be very pleased to sleep in this"

"Would you really?" Simone asked chucking.

"Probably not" Olivia replies back laughing. As their laughter dies down Olivia notices the look on Simone's face.

"Are you okay?" She asked her sister in law as they put away the tools they were using.

"I'm good.. it's just... does this feel right to you?"

"You mean the fact that we're both doing manual labor while Jordan gets to take the credit?"

"No" Simone replies laughing. "I mean the marriage and baby? I don't regret any of it but I'm not gonna lie...It's a lot and I don't know if I can't handle it all"

"Have you talked to Jordan?"

"No. He's so excited. He put us first, stopped ditching me for football practice with your grandad...he really wants this and I don't want to mess it up by telling him my doubts. What good would that do?"

"Simone, I don't know much about about relationships, I mean my longest didn't even last that long but I do know Jordan. And I know for a fact that he loves you just as much as you love him and he would want to know exactly what you're feeling" Olivia say genuinely and Simone gives her a hug.