Thirty-One

"Can I please have my keys back, I've learned my lesson" Jordan pleaded to his parents.

"No, I don't think you have Jordan. You made us go through with that ridiculous second wedding" Laura began to explain.

"That we had to go half on '' Billy jumped in, crossing his arms.

"Then you and Simone both run away with a half ass explanation. You're lucky we're only grounding you for 4 weeks" Laura finished. The Baker parents were still livid with Jordan for the stunt he and Simone pulled 2 weeks ago. They grounded him for the next month, taking away his car, and phone and also restricted his extracurricular activities. The only thing he was allowed to do was go to school, football practice and come straight home.

"And I said I was sorry" Jordan said, letting out a sigh. He placed his bowl of cereal in the sink and went to stand by his mother. He knew Laura was the parent he had to get through if he wanted his punishment to be lifted.

"Mom please. It's the first day back to school and I need my car"

"Let me think about it" she said, placing her hand under her chin, pretending to consider her son's request. "No Jordan" she concluded, making her husband chuckle.

"So how am I supposed to get to school?" Jordan questioned, rolling his eyes.

"You can walk like everyone else" Laura suggested as she packed her work documents in her briefcase.

"School is like 15 minutes away, I'm not walking"

"Then ask your sister for a ride" Billy added his own input.

"Ride in a car with Olivia? How badly do you guys want to punish me ?" Jordan continued to whine but his parents paid him no mind.

"Where is your sister? Is she still asleep?" Laura inquired as she realized she hadn't seen her daughter all morning.

"You don't hear the music blasting from her room? She's been awake for hours" Jordan rolled his eyes, annoyed at the fact that his sister gets to enjoy herself while he feels like he's been in prison.

"Well you both should get going unless you want to be late" Billy instructed as he got up from his seat at the kitchen island. He kissed his wife and they both walked out the house together to start their days.

"Unbelievable" Jordan mumbled before going upstairs to get Olivia so they could go to school.

Meanwhile, Olivia was upstairs engaging in her own before school ritual. She had music blasting from her room all morning to drown out the sounds that consumed the room.

"Fuckk" Olivia whimpered as Spencer went to work. He had her legs spread out on her bedroom desk while he ate out the deepest parts of her soul.

"Sspencer" she moaned as his tongue flick in every direction and his fingers rubbed her sensitive clit.

"I'm about to-"

"Cum for me baby" he instructed and that's all she needed to hear. She couldn't hold on any longer because of the pleasure she was receiving. Her legs began to shake and she erupted for the 4th time this morning. He licked her clean and pushed her panties back in place. After pulling her dress back down, she reached for his face, crashing her lips onto his and kissing him passionately, tasting her juices still on his lips.

Pulling away from the kiss, she mumbled "Spence we're gonna be late"

"Then we'll be late" he responded, his lips moving away from hers and to neck. He attempted to start back up for round five when there was a loud bang on the door.