Found

The Moon sinks down below the horizon, and the dark orange glow of the sun begins to rise from the ground. Echo watches it. He stands, watching as his old personal ship, that he hadn't used in nearly 5 years, is cleaned and fixed up by frames. The Hangar was once filled with loud sounds and bustling with Guardians. Now the only things left were the frames and the echoes of their voices. The spirit of the Tower was gone. 

A Frame approaches Echo.

"Visual confirmation required." It tells him.

He looks over at his ship. It looked good as new, with everything intact. 

"It's look fine." He speaks to the frame. 

The Frames gather their things and retreat back into their docks, never to be activated again. 

Before Echo is able to lift his ship from the ground, he hears the faint footsteps of Delilah approaching him. 

"Where are you going?" She asks him, her hands on her hips. 

"Somewhere." 

"Where's somewhere?"

"It's not for you to know." 

"Right now I think it's pretty damn important that I know where you're going."

"To the Moon, Delilah. God, why does it matter so much to you?!"

"It matters so that I know that you aren't going to get yourself killed."

He stops for a second, then goes back to prepping his ship.

Delilah looks at him, worrying that He'll do something foolish, but knows she will never convince him to do otherwise, so she leaves. She walks out of the Hangar to the near empty Courtyard, where a few Guardians and huddled in small groups, talking. They would talk about the future, or their favorite memories as a fireteam. It was sad, it really was.

As she moves down to her apartment, her thoughts continue.

Why would the Traveler leave anyway? Was it true that something was coming and the Traveler was afraid? It stood against the Darkness, why not stand against this new threat? What about the Darkness, was it going to leave too? Wait...the Darkness....

A light flickers in her mind. 

The Moon had been left untouched just as much as it had before the Traveler's leaving. It was still a sad wasteland of wasted history. However, the Hive were all but absent on the surface, and had huddled inside their tunnels, afraid of the future. Sometimes, a few Acolytes would wander up to the surface, only to be locked out of their tunnels once they left them. They would become lost, and afraid.

When Echo landed on the Moon, he immediately felt a dark presence. It had to be Gate. 

In the dark Hive temples of the Moon, lies Gate. He was staring at the still missing Shrine of Oryx. He feels that this is the place he would want to die, and pulls out Ace of Spades. He looks down at it, then throws it to the dark ground. How dare he even wield it anymore? He lies down on the floor next to it, waiting for anything to kill him. As he sits there, the voice of Lucas-7 echoes throughout his mind. Gate had known he was a significant scientist, but why does he feel a connection now? 

Knowing he still had purpose before he was fully gone, he stands, walking out of the Shrine and leaving Ace of Spades laying on the ground, alone.

As this is happening, Delilah had flown to Europa. She was here to speak with the Darkness. Now, this would be suicidal, but Delilah knew there seemed to be no other option. She would land around a mile away from the Europan Pyramid, and go on her Sparrow from there.